LokTa

Member's List

LokTa

Hi :-)
I'm a new member.  Wanted to check out member list to see who all I might know.  Got message I was not authorized.  Logged off and logged back on again . . . same message.  I believe I've followed the steps outlined in your help document.  Any ideas??
Thanks In Advance,
(LokTa)

Guest Kenny

Checking the members list won't let you find people you know.

You'll only see nicknames which most people change for each forum they belong to.

Maybe just write a "hello message" letting us know who you are.

Parrothead

Hi :-)

I'm a new member.  Wanted to check out member list to see who all I might know.  Got message I was not authorized.  Logged off and logged back on again . . . same message.  I believe I've followed the steps outlined in your help document.  Any ideas??

Thanks In Advance,

(LokTa)

Read the rules of the forum, and that may help you further.

LokTa

Thanks  :-)    I'm still stumbling around the board.  I'll find all the whistles and bells sooner or later.

Jimmy (TokTa)

Guest Kenny

Stick with in Jimmy.

And welcome to the fold.

Parrothead

Thanks  :-)    I'm still stumbling around the board.  I'll find all the whistles and bells sooner or later.

Jimmy (TokTa)

Feel free to ask any questions regarding operation of the forum software. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.

Welcome to the site.

Guest Kenny

By the way, we already have a Jimmy, mind if we call you Bruce?

Guest Kenny

Hey Bruce, you're in Phnom Penh.

Are you someone we should know?

Parrothead

LOL. Kenny, you are not right. How about Jim, Jimbo, Jimbob (I'm a southern redneck from Georgia), JimmyJoe, or, maybe James? :)

Guest Kenny

We sure as hell ain't calling him Jimbob that's for sure. (Unless he's a Walton)

The best I can offer the lad is the good old Aussie "Jimo".