sidestep

[Sold] Studio Apartments for sale

sidestep

Apartments going for crazy prices.

I have two studio apartments in Ocean View block located on the ground floor. Due to my current circumstances I will accept 10,000 dollars per apartment. Other apartments in this block are currently selling for 34,000 dollars.

These two apartments are completed to an extremely high standard and all inventory will be included. The apartments currently have long term tenants giving a 350 dollar a month income.

This offer has a 48 hour validity at which time the units will no longer be for sale.

post-286-0-35120800-1381819334_thumb.jpg

post-286-0-37231300-1381819351_thumb.jpg

post-286-0-13465800-1381819373_thumb.jpg

Parrothead

WOW! Talk about one hell of a deal! Sorry to see you sellin' them, mate.

By the way, I was the first tenant the larger apartment, number 3, after Mo purchased it. I was there before then, but Mo purchased them and turned them into the two of the three nicest apartments in that entire building. 

Parrothead

This offer has a 48 hour validity at which time the units will no longer be for sale.

Those interested may want to pay attention the quoted text, immediately above, from the ad.

dicey eye

Didn't know you could see the ocean from those "Ocean View" condos?

Parrothead

LOL. You can, believe it or not - from the roof deck.

dicey eye

Gotta climb a whole bunch of stairs, 3 flights I reckon to see it.  Guess ya could call it Bird's eye Ocenview

Parrothead

Although I personally had an issue with the road going back to the apartment building, those units are, most definitely, some of nicest ones I have seen in SHV. I enjoyed my stay there, for the most part. Even with the bitching and complaining I did there, I would have stayed, had my "wonderful" ex- had not come from the Philippines. Oh well, live and learn. 

Either way, if someone buys one, or both of them, they will pay for themselves in 60, and 68 months, respectively, provided they are rented continuously. That is not a bad ROI, no matter how you look at it. If I had the ability, I would certainly buy both of them. $350 USD / month is a decent little income.

phuketrichard

as they are on the ground floor, how can he sell them?  Thought Barangs are NOT allowed to buy/own on ground floor

5 year pay back is quite good thou

Edited by phuketrichard

sidestep

There on a lease agreement.

phuketrichard

ahhh so ur not buying them,

this makes it not the same as the ad  leads one to believe,

so how long ( years) are they for LEASED for ( ie not sale)