dicey eye

Two bedroom duplex for rent $70 per month

dicey eye

Two bedroom duplex for rent $70 per month. Furnished with western bathroom. No air con, no hot water. Situated on one acre lot, dozens of fruit trees; close to Phsar Lieu Market.PM for more info.

post-186-0-32096300-1425196811_thumb.jpg

post-186-0-11225100-1425197368_thumb.jpg

Edited by dicey eye

Parrothead

Beds in both rooms, refrigerator too, Andrew? I mean, all that for $70 bucks? What's wrong with it? LOL

Edited by Paul

dicey eye

No refrig.

Yep, beds in both rooms. One of the beds is a huge carved thing that could easily sleep four people your size. That size bed with all the elaborate woodwork normally sells for US$3,500.

One half the duplex is rented by a teacher at USAIS from Tennessee, Simon, and his Cambodian wife and their 4 month old son, Theo - who miraculously doesn't cry more than 30 seconds every couple hours, if even that much. Simon has a refrig and his electricity and water combined runs $25 per month.

Why so cheap? Landlord is independently wealthy and isn't a money grubber. Just wants decent people in there that won't destroy all his antiques.

Only drawback I see is even though the compound has a high concrete wall and gate, the other tenants never lock the gate. I've been there 9 months and no sticky-fingered dudes have come around. Knock on wood.

Edited by dicey eye
  • Like 2

ron100

hi i would be interested in the above rental but as i been member for a while i have no pm option,?? is there any way to get in contact

thanks

ron

dicey eye

call me at - zero nine seven nine one seven one nine four seven.

ron100

ok as i am in australia till the 24th i have sent u a text ,with my email

thanks

ron

Parrothead

hi i would be interested in the above rental but as i been member for a while i have no pm option,?? is there any way to get in contact

thanks

ron

I will sort this. This should not be the case. If you have issues in the future, please notify Kenny or me, and we will help you out. 

jimmyboy

what a deal!

dicey eye

As was expected the duplex got rented pronto.

But for those looking around in Cambodia for rentals, don't get too rambunctious - take your time and you'll find excellent deals.

Back 7 yrs ago I leased a completely furnished (with high quality furnishings) a seven room hotel in SHV with incredible ocean views for $220 per month. I rented out three rooms for a measly $100 per month each and that covered all my overhead. Actually I had 90% occupancy for the year and a half I had it. Didn't make much money, but pretty near lived free.

Parrothead

Jew.