keyboardexpert

Cheap aircon hotels in Battambang, SR and PP?

keyboardexpert

I found a hotel in Battambang for $15 a night with aircon. Not bad right? But it's more than the ones I found in Thailand (except bangkok of course).

Can you suggest any low budget hotels with aircon in Battambang, Siem Reap, and Phnom Penh?

Parrothead

Are you asking for hotels less than $15 USD / night, in these respective cities? 

I have seen them in the past, a few here and there. However, most have been backpacker type accommodations, and not anywhere I would lay my head. 

Trust me. I am not one of those "too-good-to-stay-in-cheap-accommodation" types. 

Parrothead

By the way, I just returned from the US. I stayed two nights in Siem Reap, at Okay Guest House. It was recommended to me by another member. Aside from the taxi driver I booked through them, it is a place I will be very happy to stay again.

keyboardexpert

Can you suggest where to find a possible companion for the day / night in Battambang? You won't beleive me but I'm not looking for something amourous, although I won't rule that out !

keyboardexpert

thanks for the avatar by the way! haha is that the standard issue?

Parrothead

thanks for the avatar by the way! haha is that the standard issue?

Kenny's requirement. All members must have an avatar. The forum looks neater and more balanced.

Can you suggest where to find a possible companion for the day / night in Battambang? You won't beleive me but I'm not looking for something amourous, although I won't rule that out !

Sorry. I can't help there. 

Highway Star

When I visited Battambang last year, I stayed at Khemera Hotel. The rooms run around $15 a night and probably the best value in the entire country. Reminds me of a Holiday Inn.

http://khemara1hotel.khemarahotel.com/

There are some cheap guesthouses that are decent in the Wat Bo district of Siem Reap. The one I stayed at was $7 with aircon.

• Like 2

Parrothead

Upon returning to the Kingdom this past March 3, I stayed a couple of nights at Okay Guesthouse, in Siem Reap. I believe it was something like $20 / night? I will DEFINITELY stay there again. I was happy with the service they provided.

phuketrichard

we always stay at the Angkor wat GH  $13 for a air con room with wifi an frig  ON the side street near the Caltex station

Parrothead

we always stay at the Angkor wat GH  $13 for a air con room with wifi an frig  ON the side street near the Caltex station

Does it offer a pool?