Cummins Silent Generator 175 kva 

KW: 140

Voltage: 380

AMPS: 265.9

Phase: 3

Year: 2008

Speed: 1500 r/min

Engine Model: 6CTA8-3-G2

Ideal for Guest House, School, Hotel or business.

Only used for one year showing 500 hours. 

Owned by westerners.

Excellent Condition.

New $25,000. Looking for $9,000 or Best Offer

For Viewing call 0888828821 or 0883959563

post-895-0-80518800-1428298176.jpg post-895-0-06414800-1428298186.jpg

Parrothead
New $25,000. Looking for $9,000 or Best Offer

WOW! I would say that may be a pretty good deal.

Edited by Paul

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

• Similar Content

• Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      Some recent talk in the Black Soldier Fly threads, regarding the larvae consuming manure got me thinking about the possibility of producing my own methane, to run a generator at the farm. Free fuel would be nice. Power cost would be as cheap as chips, because of it. 

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with methane or bio-gas production, to run motors / generators.
    • Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      Well, this may be one of those too good to be true deals. But, out of all of the manufacturers / sales that I have gone through, and of all the ones my good friend Monte (
      MONLMON) has gone through (he found this one, which is no surprise to me), this is, by far, the best deal I have seen - anywhere.

The total cost to ship the gen-set (below) from China to Sihanoukville, $1,000 USD, total. (Previously, I had listed $920 USD, shipped to Phnom Penh.)

Engine / Alternator Specifications:

Diesel Engine Rated: 11.2kW - 14 kva

Alternator Rated: 8kW - 10kva

Voltage: 220V - 50 Hz

Start: Electric

Operating Speed: 1500rpm

Cooling: Water Cooled

Single Cylinder, 4 stroke

Consumes about 8.9oz of fuel per hour

Company Information:

Fuan Gain Motor Co., Ltd.

Wengyao Village
      Chengyang Town
      Fuan,Fujian,China.
      Tel: 0086-593-6116599
      Fax: 0086-593-7150588

http://gainmotor.man...balsources.com

Email: sales3@gain-motor.com

• Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      Here is a good Power Converter I found online.
    • Guest Kenny
      By Guest Kenny
      From Phnom Penh Post
      Tuesday 19th June 2012
      By Rann Reuy
      An unnamed Chinese investor will put nearly US$400 million into a 300-megawatt coal-powered plant in Kampot province, officials said yesterday.

The plant, slated for a November groundbreaking, will provide power for the Kampot Special Economic Zone, the nearby Prey Nob oil-refinery in Preah Sihanouk province and rice mills after a 30-month construction period, said Vinh Huor, president of Kampot Port.

Read More Here
    • Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      I chose an apartment building, because it was brand new, nice, secure, the works. Unfortunately, it is also in an electrical grid that is switched on and off, apparently by a trained monkey. You never know when the power will be off, for how long, or how long it will stay on again, once he decides to "engage" the switch.

I did not experience brownouts this bad when I was staying in the guest house down by Occheuteal Beach. So, not all areas of Sihanoukville are treated equally.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.