Parrothead

Sangker Villa (Off KO Street, behind King Fy Hotel)

Parrothead
We rent some rooms for long stays for $175 USD/ week or $450 USD/ month. Prices good from May 1, through September 30, 2015.

This rate includes :

- Private room with air-conditionning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower and hot water, small fridge with minibar, TV and free WIFI

- Cleaning of the room everyday

- Change of sheets and towels once a week

- Free laundry once a week

- Use of common areas : Pool, kitchen, long chairs

For any further information feel free to contact us to villasangker@gmail.com or 0977 64 0017.

NOTE: The map shows Sangker Villa on the left (West) side of the road. However, it is located on the right (East) side of it, actually.

Screenshot 2015.png

Edited by Paul

Parrothead

I'm actually considering looking at these myself. I mean, over the course of a month, how much more would it cost you, above basic rent, for:

1. Daily access to a pool, year round.
  2. Weekly laundry washed and returned.
  3. Daily room cleaning.
  4. Sheets & linens changed weekly.

This month, my power rent, power bill, and water, came to $350 USD. That is not including what it will cost me to swim next door ($3.00 / head), whenever I wish to swim. But, let's say, for example, I want to swim 4 times per week. That would be for me and a girl. So, $24 USD / week? That's another $100 USD / month.

At the moment, I am also paying $150 USD / month (if she works every day) for someone to clean the house, wash my clothes, and prepare all my meals.  So, that's now up to $600 USD / month, plus the cost of my groceries.

The room will include power and water, AND I could run the air 24 hours per day, if I wanted to. (However, this would not be feasible, in my opinion.) My current electric bill does NOT reflect power usage by an air-con over the course of an entire month. I only use it when I must. 

So, I could seriously consider this as an option. I also wouldn't have to concern myself with HAVING a girlfriend living with me full time. 

Edited by Paul

Parrothead

Some fotos I pulled from their site. I hope it will be okay with them. If not, I will remove them later.

Sangker Villa (7).jpg Sangker Villa (6).jpg

Sangker Villa (5).jpg

Sangker Villa (9).jpg

Sangker Villa (2).jpg 

Sangker Villa (1).jpg

Sangker Villa (3).jpg

Sangker Villa (4).jpg

Sangker Villa (8).jpg

• Like 2

Parrothead

Prices good from May 1, through September 30, 2015.

I learned today, the prices are only good during the months listed above. :( 

Oh well. 

phuketrichard

so ONLY low season and thats not a "swiming pool"