Stromboli

Anyone use wireless speakers bought in cambo?

Stromboli

The brands appear to be Beats (chinese), BE2, Bose...

I have my doubts that the Bose is genuine, but....

Has anybody used any of these wireless speakers?

Any reviews?

luigi

I did not buy my Bose soundlink in Cambo. I did listen to an obvious counterfeit unit in SKV that was priced at $50.00 compared to $200.

No comparison.

I did buy the Beats knockoff headphones. Not terrible but lacking range. After listening to a friends Beats I no longer used them. I scored a set of used AIAIAI-TMA 1 headphones for $20.00. Originally priced at $225. from Amazon.Very nice!

John_Galt

How do the $50 fake Bose sound? Worth the price? 

Mikala

I bought a wireless Bose speaker in Bangkok (Pantip) about a month ago. I thought the price was too cheap and didn't listen to it until I got back to the hotel room. End result, gave the speaker to the girl's brother. Utter rubbish!

Parrothead

I have heard the Bose speakers on several different occasions. The ones I have listened to were fine. They were all bluetooth and connected to quite easily, from smart phones.

Mikala

I have heard the Bose speakers on several different occasions. The ones I have listened to were fine. They were all bluetooth and connected to quite easily, from smart phones.

I have a wireless Bose speaker in my home. The one I bought in Pantip was clearly fake. When I heard an electronics greeting in broken English, I figured it was rubbish. Played music with it and it just sucked.

John_Galt

I have a pair of Bose Soundlink headphones that I use all the time. Awesome bluetooth headphones just expensive.

The Bose noise canceling quiet comfort2 are even better but they have a wire and I like being able to walk around not tethered.

I think it would be interesting to compare for myself.  

The fake Bose wireless by bluetooth?  

Mikala

Yes, connected easily to my iPhone, but clearly fake. I've got Bose headphones (in-ear and earmuff styles), along with a Bose Bluetooth speaker at home. All of them work very well, but the earmuff style Quiet Comfort 2s are AMAZING at noise cancellation. Wearing those, I can't hear my boss talking to me a meter away! :)

Parrothead

Yes, connected easily to my iPhone, but clearly fake. I've got Bose headphones (in-ear and earmuff styles), along with a Bose Bluetooth speaker at home. All of them work very well, but the earmuff style Quiet Comfort 2s are AMAZING at noise cancellation. Wearing those, I can't hear my boss talking to me a meter away! :)

I have a pair of Bose Soundlink headphones that I use all the time. Awesome bluetooth headphones just expensive.

The Bose noise canceling quiet comfort2 are even better but they have a wire and I like being able to walk around not tethered.

I think it would be interesting to compare for myself.  

Surely this is a mistake. Fake Bose speakers - in SE Asia? Surely,  you jest.

• Like 1

Stromboli

I don't mind buying fakes or chinese off-brands as long as they work as expected for the money. 

A speakers great failing will probably be in how well or poorly it picks up bass. 

I have seen no major brands in cambo so far. The shop keepers most of them are quite honest about telling me they are all copies or fakes. 

At Sorya in PP, I was shown a small set for $35,  unknown brand, but may be the best that can be hoped for. 

Edited by Stromboli