mollydooker

Just how stupid are they ???

Parrothead

Apparently, pretty stupid.

• Like 1

dicey eye

In a state of inebriated anger my second wife (ex for sure) shot me in the inner, upper thigh, 22 caliber rife at about 25 feet. Me thinks she was aiming at the 'Johnson'. Some quarrel over infidelity. Consider myself lucky that she was a bad aim.

Bill H

In my Army days, I was shot in the lower leg.  I remember being very surprised because the pain was more a burning sensation than anything.  I have no idea what I expected it to feel like, I was 19 and didn't really think anyone could shoot me!  LOL  Teenagers, we're so stupid.  A few months later a very unfriendly guy put a knife in me one dark night.  That burned too.  At least he had the decency of using a clean blade.  No infection problems after the fact.

Bill H

In a state of inebriated anger my second wife (ex for sure) shot me in the inner, upper thigh, 22 caliber rife at about 25 feet. Me thinks she was aiming at the 'Johnson'. Some quarrel over infidelity. Consider myself lucky that she was a bad aim.

I hope you've refined your mate selecting skills since those days, but it was sheer genius to pick one that was a bad shot.

I've never had an Ex take a shot at me, but I've sure had some Ex's who deserved to be shot!

• Like 1

dicey eye

In retrospect I can't blame her, I was tormenting her and teasing her over her drunkenness. Lived in a remote area of the Sierra Nevada mountains then, nearest neighbor was 4 miles away. Were snowed in, bad case of cabin fever, Both got sloppy drunk and rather belligerent.

Just a grazing--flesh wound, barely broke the shin, sobered me up real quick..

Edited by dicey eye

syzmic

"Just how stupid are they ???"

Interesting question.  Seems they turned it into a contest.  LOL

• Like 1