andy

new home

andy

Four days ago me and the wife started renting a little town house.

Nice place in a good area! Near to my Khmer and western friends.

This hopefully will give me the time to think about what to do! But for now I am happy just to relax.

post-1230-0-57226000-1473496311_thumb.jpg

post-1230-0-81053700-1473496345_thumb.jpg

post-1230-0-57487500-1473496377_thumb.jpg

post-1230-0-10051500-1473496398_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

phuketrichard

:yahoo:

where?

koh Kong, SHV?
Battambang

andy

Back in Koh Kong Richard.

Parrothead

You gave up your place by the Mekong, to move back to city life?   :scratch_head:

andy

Yes! But my ambition was to build a house. That is now accomplished.

City life? If you could call it that! I have the necessities of city living.

But my location I have the mountains and the beach. Plus visits over the border.

And let us not forget we still have the house and land on the Mekong! We can go stay whenever we wish.

dicey eye

Your love-nest certainly looks spacious - though furnishings are rather sparse to the point of being austere.

Tables, chairs, wall hangings, sofa, knickknacks and rugs would help it look more inviting and homey.  

• Like 1

syzmic

Foolish me. 

I assumed that you went to all the bother of building a house because you wanted to live in it.  :shitstormretarded:

• Like 1

andy

Wow to the above comment! This is what forums are about to some people.

Parrothead

Foolish me.

I assumed that you went to all the bother of building a house because you wanted to live in it. :shitstormretarded:

That's why you were fencing the property off, were going to set up an aquaponics system, etc., etc., etc.? :D :D

And let us not forget we still have the house and land on the Mekong! We can go stay whenever we wish.

What happened to, "I'm not going back there, Paul,"? :D

Don't get mad. We are just givin' you a bit of shit. Time to eat some crow.

• Like 2

phuketrichard

judging by ur comments about the locals

do u think the house will still be there?

I to assumed the house building was to move there and live there, get back to nature, Raise pigs, fish, boating on the Mekong

not just build a house

Edited by phuketrichard
  • Like 2