andy

How Japan is helping to solve the water problems of Southeast Asia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

• Similar Content

• Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      ... seems to drop further and further down the priority "To Do" list. At the moment, it is at #4, when it started at #1. 

Anyway, part of that reason is, we can't seem to get the wellman out to the job site to talk with us a bit more about a possible location of the bore (well). However, we have sorted out the initial tank for the system.

I believe we will go with an 8,000 liters (2113 gallons) tank, for initial water storage. The reason is, since we may put it in the barn to keep it out of the sun, we will want it to take up as much space as possible in the barn bay. 8,000 liters seems to be the right height tank (2.2 meters tall) and right tank width (2.4 meters wide) for the barn. The rest of the area will be used to house the cows out of the weather.

New Barn Thread Here.

Anyway, at last contact, the wellman said he would go to the farm with us in four days. This was yesterday. So, we will see how that goes. I may have to wave some greenbacks in his face to get him off his keister to get out there.
    • luvthai2003
      By luvthai2003
      I was reading where there is a major dengue fever outbreak going on in Cambodia and surrounding countries. I always like to hear from the boots on the ground. In your opinions, what do you see? Also read that a French scientist came up with a vaccine for three of the four strains of dengue. Should be approved before the end of the year. Even the FDA is all over it. Thanks.
    • Guest Kenny

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.