John_Galt

The Mandela Effect

John_Galt

I was looking for a movie I watched as a kid but everywhere I looked I could not find it Exodus, IMDB, Google, YouTube.

On Google and YouTube I kept seeing "The Mandela Effect".

I finally clicked and what I found is interesting. "The Mandela Effect Is When Groups Have The Same False Memories"

Apparently I have a few of the same false memories as other people. Link to a BuzzFeed article. 

Some that I can remember vividly are.

I remember watching Shazaam Starring Sinbad in the movie theater And later at home on VHS Tape.

I also remember the Oscar Mayer song from the tv commercial spelling Mayer as Meyer 

I also remember the the show was called Sex IN The City. 

“We Are the Champions” by Queen ends differently than many recall. I don't remember the song on the radio but I do remember in the Movie The Mighty Ducks it did end with "Of The World" 

Mr. Rogers Theme song â€œIt’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.” is apparently actually â€œIt’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood.”
I remember watching Mr. Rogers every day for years as a kid and I clearly remember The.

The whole Mandela Effect is mildly interesting though the parallel universe explanation is on par with The flat Earth Society....

Anyone else have a collective false memory? 

• Like 2

Parrothead

Anyone else have a collective false memory? 

Uhh, no. 

And, I thought everyone knew the Earth is flat.

• Like 1

andy

But to most we know the earth is round! Up to the present time that is.

Now here is a good example how only a few see the beauty of the wildness of their surroundings and their sport.

Seeking their adrenaline rush and pastime................

BASE.

On the 21st of August 2016, Alexander Polli, 31-year-old Italo-Norwegian base jumper, died after crashing into a forest near Chamonix at an altitude of 1,500m. The tragedy is corroborated by the end title of Base, which commemorates Mr. Polli and adds the caption ‘He died doing what he loved’. For the uninitiated (like me), the sad series of intertitles comes as a shock, as the preceding film has starred the very same Polli, with the movie forging an ersatz narrative from the base jumper’s own go-pro footage of daring descents from the world’s most beautiful vantage points, interspersed with some sort of romantic drama concerning his mate’s girlfriend (and, also, an unfortunately congruent plot theme of base jumpers violently perishing as a result of their daring hobby), in this film about extreme sports.