#41 andy

andy

Posting Addict

• Forum Sponsor
  • 1,785 posts
  • 99 topics
  • Local time: 01:31 AM

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:16 PM

Not been too well Paul. Had the cystoscopy. Just confirmed my CT urogram on Friday. And they confirmed my op on the 23rd. 

#42 Paul

Paul

My Son, Quinn

• Tech Support
  • 7,027 posts
  • 822 topics
  • Locationបាត់ដំបង

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

And they confirmed my op on the 23rd. 

:shocked:

Wow! Hope it isn't serious, mate. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

BTW, recently met a guy and his lovely Khmer gal, who resides in Koh Kong. An older Australian. The gal is from Pursat. They were here looking around.

--------------

Q: You want to learn about the Philippines?
A:
Living In Cebu Forums.

#43 Dante

Dante

• 17 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Local time: 02:31 AM

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:18 AM

Not been too well Paul. Had the cystoscopy. Just confirmed my CT urogram on Friday. And they confirmed my op on the 23rd. 

Andy, you better get bloody well and back to Whisper Bar, to serve me a cold beer and your famous Indian curry!! 

...whenever I can get back to KK

Speedy Recovery

• andy likes this

#44 andy

andy

Posting Addict

• Forum Sponsor
  • 1,785 posts
  • 99 topics

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

CT urogram​ was forwarded to early last evening.

Andy, you better get bloody well and back to Whisper Bar, to serve me a cold beer and your famous Indian curry!!
...whenever I can get back to KK

Do you and me know each other?

#45 andy

andy

Posting Addict

• Forum Sponsor
  • 1,785 posts
  • 99 topics

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:33 PM

Wow! Hope it isn't serious, mate.

Would not have gone to the UK if not serious.

#46 Paul

Paul

My Son, Quinn

• Tech Support
  • 7,027 posts
  • 822 topics
  • Locationបាត់ដំបង

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:10 AM

Would not have gone to the UK if not serious.

Sorry. I meant more serious than expected.

--------------

Q: You want to learn about the Philippines?
A:
Living In Cebu Forums.

#47 Dante

Dante

• 17 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Local time: 02:31 AM

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:38 AM

CT urogram​ was forwarded to early last evening.

Do you and me know each other?

No we have never met. I had been a " lurker" here before I registered ,following any subject relating to Koh kong. As I mentioned in other topics I'm considering retiring there... but nothing definite yet. I read your topics on building a house for inlaws ( I think it was in laws ) and then starting a business. It struck me as " plucky" and in some aspects I was a little envious in that you started a new life. Basically I guess I was / am trying to get a " feel" of what it's like to live in KK rather than just visiting...through your experiences. While I'm "safe" here in Australia i live a boring and predictable life! It won't change unless I do something about it and just feel my time is ticking away.
Your present health issues are bad luck , but once again you're dealing with it pragmatically.

Edited by Dante, 19 January 2018 - 06:54 AM.

• Paul and andy like this

#48 andy

andy

Posting Addict

• Forum Sponsor
  • 1,785 posts
  • 99 topics

Posted Today, 12:06 AM

No we have never met. I had been a " lurker" here before I registered ,following any subject relating to Koh kong. As I mentioned in other topics I'm considering retiring there... but nothing definite yet. I read your topics on building a house for inlaws ( I think it was in laws ) and then starting a business. It struck me as " plucky" and in some aspects I was a little envious in that you started a new life. Basically I guess I was / am trying to get a " feel" of what it's like to live in KK rather than just visiting...through your experiences. While I'm "safe" here in Australia i live a boring and predictable life! It won't change unless I do something about it and just feel my time is ticking away.
Your present health issues are bad luck , but once again you're dealing with it pragmatically.

Hi Dante "lurker" Don't let your time away. But consider your options. I have been lucky and unlucky. But my time is not over. Can't wait for my return and are making plans again as we speak. :)