Oz Jon

ANYONE can do easy things!

• 289 posts
  • 7 topics
  • Local time: 05:32 AM
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:54 AM

No idea how accurate this is: https://fullfact.org...er-factchecked/

BUT, I DO know the UK has had a number of issues in the past, with their "goat screwing" population.

Thanks for that lead Paul.

So it seems that the original article is exaggerated, but there s enough truth in it to indicate a growing Islamic influence in the UK.

While from reports, most Muslims seem to be reasonable, law-abiding citizens, the religion does produce a disturbing number (mainly of young men) with totally unacceptable radical beliefs and behavior.

That radicalism needs to be curtailed, preferably by the influence of other Muslims, but otherwise by the-powers-that-be.

The problem isn't confined to the UK. It shows up in several other Western nations - maybe to a lesser extent than in the UK?

#12 syzmic

syzmic

I fish, therefore I am.

• 147 posts
  • 4 topics
  • Local time: 10:32 AM
  • LocationLong Beach, CA

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:37 AM

The muslim problem is worldwide. If you're interested in what is at the root of the problem, might I suggest downloading a copy of their "holy book" and reading it from beginning to end. (Assuming you can stomach it.) That document is available in almost every language on the planet.

I have read it, and it's the scariest thing that I've ever seen. When taken at face value, it's a blueprint for global domination. There are a couple of places in there that state that there are two types of people on this planet, muslims (that's them) and infidels (that's us), and the very next sentence says that the infidels should die. I find that to be a bit disturbing.

When that is the governing theme to their "religion", why are we calling it "peaceful", and why are we surprised when some of those mainiacs try to kill a bunch of people?
  • Paul, Bill H, mollydooker and 1 other like this

#13 Oz Jon

Oz Jon

ANYONE can do easy things!

• 289 posts
  • 7 topics
  • Local time: 05:32 AM
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted Yesterday, 01:53 PM

The muslim problem is worldwide. If you're interested in what is at the root of the problem, might I suggest downloading a copy of their "holy book" and reading it from beginning to end. (Assuming you can stomach it.) That document is available in almost every language on the planet.

I have read it, and it's the scariest thing that I've ever seen. When taken at face value, it's a blueprint for global domination. There are a couple of places in there that state that there are two types of people on this planet, muslims (that's them) and infidels (that's us), and the very next sentence says that the infidels should die. I find that to be a bit disturbing.

When that is the governing theme to their "religion", why are we calling it "peaceful", and why are we surprised when some of those mainiacs try to kill a bunch of people?

Unfortunately, Islam hasn't caught up with Christianity - it's running about 6 Centuries behind!

During the 12th to 15th Centuries, the Catholic Church's Inquisition believed that it was right and proper to torture and kill non-believers.

All in pursuit of "eternal life"? .... and pleasing some mysterious supreme being?

Edited by Oz Jon, Yesterday, 01:55 PM.

#14 syzmic

syzmic

I fish, therefore I am.

• 147 posts
  • 4 topics
  • Local time: 10:32 AM
  • LocationLong Beach, CA

Posted Yesterday, 06:16 PM

Yeah, isn't religion a wonderful thing?

#15 Paul

Paul

My Son, Quinn

• Tech Support
  • 7,027 posts
  • 822 topics
  • Local time: 01:32 AM
  • Locationបាត់ដំបង

Posted Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Unfortunately, Islam hasn't caught up with Christianity

I don't recall Christens moving to Muslim nations and insisting the Muslims conform to the way Christens wanted their countries to be.

Screw the goat feckers.

• andy likes this

--------------

Q: You want to learn about the Philippines?
A:
Living In Cebu Forums.

#16 andy

andy

Posting Addict

• Forum Sponsor
  • 1,785 posts
  • 99 topics
  • Local time: 01:32 AM

Posted Today, 12:01 AM

I don't recall Christens moving to Muslim nations and insisting the Muslims conform to the way Christens wanted their countries to be.

Screw the goat feckers.

No! But this maybe the new opening to the new venture I have been considering for sometime. One before I got ill I was in negotiations on a plot of land. My idea was to breed goats, along with a few more things. There is a Muslim village very nearby. There are no goats in the area, but I have found some in another province.