Parrothead

Having lived here for a while, I have learned about the costs and having your visa extended or renewed, as you need to.

First, if you wish to come here for more than two months at a time, DEFINITELY go with a business visa. That will allow you an indefinite stay in country. Another plus to this is, you can renew your business visa without having to leave Cambodia, indefinitely. And, a business visa gives you the privilege of being able to work in country.

Typical pricing around town (Sihanoukville) is as follows:

1 month - $50 - single entry
3 month - $80 - single entry
6 month - $160 - unlimited multiple entry
12 month - $290 - unlimited multiple entry

If you have a one month or three month visa, and decide to leave the country before thee visa expires, you will have to buy a new visa upon arrival. If you have a six month or twelve month business visa, you may come and go in / out of the country as you wish.

HTH

TorJay

So, multible entry means unlimited entry?

Parrothead

I would assume so, yes. Since the longest visa I have purchased since coming here is three months, I cannot say for certain, though. I can find out from where I do my extensions, if you want.

TorJay

Sure, if you dont mind. No rush though.

Parrothead

Okay, will do. No worries.

phuketrichard

yes 6 month and 1 year are multiple entries and unlimited

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

• Similar Content

• luvthai2003
      By luvthai2003
      So, if I want to live in Cambodia long term, at least a year or more and don't want to hassle leaving the country for visa renewals, which should I ask for when arriving at the airport and going through customs? I'll be leaving California with just a renewed passport and no visa for Cambodia.
    • Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      This may actually make it a bit more attractive, if it goes through, to visit the ol' country again. 
    • Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      There is a paragraph a bit further down that reads:
    • Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      You can renew your visa at the police station, here in Battambang. 

Make sure you take one passport sized photo along with you.

Here are the maps to the location:

• Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      Would it benefit you to change your visa status in country after you are married? Or, would you just simply keep the same visa? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.