mollydooker

They will provide a list of dates in advance for the next 12 -15 months that you will receive your payment ....different date each month ....

Guest Kenny

.different date each month ....

Yep, its each fortnight so 26 times a year. (or 13 times a year if you're OS)

So $755:00 x 26 = $19,630 per year or $1,636:00 per calendar month.

$1,636:00 x 42 = 68,712 pesos per month.

Hard to make ends meet in Oz but not a bad sum in RP.

mollydooker

Tama !!

Mindless

Ahhh thats where I calculated wrong I multiplied his $1510 a month by 12 and got $18,120 divided by 26 gave me $692.92 a FN.  Much better with $755 a FN

But you're in Cambodia and you are talking Philippine pesos?   What its like in Thailand on that monthly income? 

Guest Kenny

But you're in Cambodia and you are talking Philippine pesos? What its like in Thailand on that monthly income?

Ah yes, just realized that. I'm actually in Oz but It's because I'm sitting here booking various parts of my upcoming hols in RP.

Having lived many years in there I don't think I'd like to try it in Thailand.

For each country it's same money, just do your own conversion.

I used 42 pesos to $AU

Thai baht about 29 to 30 to $AU

Rial about 4,000.

And as we've all seen in posts all over the internet, "it depends how you want to live".

mollydooker

Cambodia is cheaper of course but Phils has some delightful advantages !!

jimmyboy

well things have changed since this last post with the AUD dropping 15% and more to come.

paris1226

well guys have a bad new for you all ,the bastard they are giving us a bad time too keep are pension then now they try all the trick of the book too cut off the pension did one of you did received this memo from center link?

must signed and return the form by the end of September did contact my LAWYER in PERTH or do all my super and matters with the centre link have no clue what next the bitch GILLARD did cut  already my concession card no more cheap medicine when a go back only if a return too live for good in AUSSIE land, be honest a start very worry at 72 years old hes not funny they discriminated us cause we did choice too live abroad?those politician are a bunch of ?????????no one better the others they cut and cut but they do not care about the retired the soon you stop work or no paying tax they do not want too know you please if someone have a similar issue please keep posted will update when a received a reply from centre link international age pension

have a nice day

REFERENCE:603 180 681C / XOBS32 / DH1/PEN/issc
ANSWERS
1 What is the main reason for your stay and frequent trips to
Philippines
2 Do you have a return ticket to Australia and if so, what date are
you returning?
3 If you do not have a return ticket to Australia, do you intend to
return in the foreseeable future? If not, what is the reason?
4 Do you have family ties or close friends in Philippines? Please
give details.
5 Do you have a spouse or partner? If so, are you living together
with him/her?
6 Do you have family ties or close friends in Australia? Please
give details.
7 Do you have a home property in either Australia or Philippines?
8 Considering other financial investments, is the larger proportion
in Australia or in another country/ies? Please give details.
9 Do you consider Australia or Philippines to be your home
country?
I declare that to the best of my knowledge my answers to the above questions are true and correct. I
understand there are penalties for deliberately giving false or misleading information.
Signature: Phone No:
Da

mollydooker

Yes has it ever ....now I lose money when I withdraw ...sooner I get back to Manila the better to stop the loss !!

jimmyboy

un fecking believable!