Parrothead

Drug (urine) tests at border crossings from Cambodia to Thailand

Stromboli

The impression I get, having some experience in LOS-not! is that the army Prime Minister Chayut cracked down on corruption. So police and other government officials are being more creative in ways to scrounge up tea money. 

I would think that if you refuse the test at the border, you would simply be refused entrance to Thailand. 

Unless the Cambodians are cooperating with the Thais on this, which I doubt, you would then be overstaying your Cambodian visa.  You would have to see about paying for a Cambodian extension or try going to another country. 

Edited by Stromboli

Parrothead

you would simply be refused entrance to Thailand.

I believe this to be the case. Personally, my vices in life, for the most part, have been alcohol and women. I've even cut way back on the alcohol. But, it seems like the women numbers are increasing!

• Like 2

cannabistourist

I know someone who just crossed and it seems that the mibs (monkeys in brown) gave up with they shiiiitee.

JohnOBohn

Only one reason on a very, very long list of reasons to NEVER visit that vile country  and waste one single dollar to line the pockets of a zenophobic, foreign hating, corrupt people.

• Like 1

Parrothead

Only one reason on a very, very long list of reasons to NEVER visit that vile country  and waste one single dollar to line the pockets of a zenophobic, foreign hating, corrupt people.

Tell us how ya really feel, John. LOL

andy

In some ways I agree with you John! But unfortunately here in Cambodia we indirectly, mostly out of our control, line their pockets every day! By the means of commodities, electricity, food and drink.

I may be corrected, but I would not just think it was a scam only aimed at westerners. The country with zero tolerance on drugs!

I see in the news, many of their own kind arrested and sent to jail.   

Edited by andy

dicey eye

Urine testing - what a pisser!

• Like 2

andy

Sawadi Crab! Come and piss in the bucket, That will be $300 Sir! Wow that turned out to be a expensive happy pizza I ate last night!!! 

luvthai2003

It's not the same Land of Smiles a lot of us came to know and love. I haven't been there since 1988, and I don't think I ever will visit it again.

Parrothead

It's not the same Land of Smiles a lot of us came to know and love. I haven't been there since 1988, and I don't think I ever will visit it again.

Where are you now?