SnookyGirl

Beach Club Resort Offers starting March 1st 2013.

SnookyGirl

Im getting questions about our 2013 Low Season BM Rates so until further notice we will be offering the same BM Rates as last year:

All Board Members receive approx 10% discount on our Daily Low Season Rates from the 1st of March - 31st of October 2013

Standard Double Upstairs is US$25 - BM Rate US$22.50

Superior Double Upstairs or Standard Poolside is US$29 -BM Rate US$26

Superior Double Poolside is US$34 - BM Rate US$30

Our Monthly Rates from the 1st of March until the 30th of April 2013 are as follow:

Standard Double Room Upstairs US$550

Superior Double Room Upstairs or Standard Poolside US$650

Superior Double Poolside US$725

Our Monthly Rates from the 1st of May until the 31st of October 2013 are as follow:

Standard Double Room Upstairs US$500

Superior Double Room Upstairs or Standard Poolside US$600

Superior Double Poolside US$675

We are always happy to assist with booking of private taxi to anywhere in Cambodia and Thailand - and for Board Members the rates are what I pay my driver - so no commission.

Any questions - please feel free to ask.

BR

Luna

• Like 1

Parrothead
SnookyGirl[/color]' timestamp='1352366745' post='6621']We are always happy to assist with booking of private taxi to anywhere in Cambodia and Thailand - and for Board Members the rates are what I pay my driver - so no commission.

I can thank Luna for this, for sure. A couple months back, when Chris (IFR Pilot), Kenny (Kenny) and I were in Phnom Penh, Chris and I needed to sort a taxi to bring us from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville. Where Chris was staying, they told him $80 USD, one way. I was told $60 USD, by a girl who didn't know what the hell she was talking about, who worked at Tonle Sap Guesthouse. I rang Luna early on the morning we wanted to return to Sihanoukville. She sorted a taxi to pick us up at Tonle Sap and bring us back, with no arguing or negotiating over the price, for $45 USD. She has been very, very helpful to me, since I met her. I could never repay her for all she has done for me, and others whom I know - without asking for anything in return.

• Like 3

IFR Pilot

She gets the torture of us at her resort, which is....priceless.

SnookyGirl

I cant wait to have you all in Beach Club again - It was a great pleasure...Not to mention the Free Entertainment!!

Edited by SnookyGirl

Parrothead

Thanks you! :horray: Thank you! :horray: We will be here all week! :horray:

• Like 1