johnny lightning

The Terrace has Rooms

johnny lightning

After much delay, The Terrace Restaurant and Bar now has rooms. We have 3 brand new studio rooms/apartments intended for long term stays and one "hotel room" that is intended as day by day.Rates for the studios are $250 per month all in except electricity. All are fully furnished with free WIFI. The studio rooms also come with twice weekly cleaning and laundry.

We currently have no vacancies in the studio rooms but expect one in a week. The hotel style room has just come vacant today and is $15 per day. We are willing to negotiate rates for the studios for stays of less than a month.

The property is a quiet one and has a private tree shaded terrace in the back available for guests to sit with a book or have a drink and a chat.

We are located approximately 200 metres from the Golden Lions roundabout. Any enquiries can be directed to 016468460 or 090653478.

Cheers,

Johnny

Edited by Paul
added terrace tags

Guest Kenny

Sounds good but a photo paints a thousand words.

En suite? TV and cable?

What is the difference between rooms/apartments and 'hotel room'?

Parrothead

Yes, mate, please provide more details, photos, etc.

I had a great meal there the first (and only) time I have visited. In fact, I need to drop by again for a meal.

Guest Kenny

I'm interested for selfish reasons.

I'm there in Sihanoukville for 26 36 days in February.

Looking on Google satellite it looks like it might be in the boondocks a little.

Kozz

Yes pics of rooms pls and how many sq?

Parrothead
Kenny[/color]' timestamp='1357030250' post='8140']

Looking on Google satellite it looks like it might be in the boondocks a little.

Not at all. From the Two Lions Roundabout, go up Karaoke Road maybe 100 meters, and it will be on the left side. That road comes back around and intersects Ekareach Street just before the hard curve to the left. (There is a traffic signal there, as well as a new petrol station.)

Edited by Paul

Guest Kenny

Man, this must be an old photo, look at all the scrub around it.

Terace.JPG

Parrothead

No doubt. There are tons of buildings all around that area now. The Night market is on both sides of the road, between the Terrace and Two Lions.

I guess that is what it looked like here (in Sihanoukville) about four or five years ago?

Guest Kenny

I,m waiting for johnny lightning to fill in a few more details.

I might stay there for the 36 days I'm in Sihanoukville.

Parrothead
Kenny[/color]' timestamp='1357085246' post='8159']I might stay there for the 36 days I'm in Sihanoukville.

If you do not have a reservation now, you may want to look into that, regardless of where you stay.

At the moment, it is quite difficult finding accommodations in town.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

• Similar Content

• Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      The family and I went out for a meal tonight. Fairly early, we headed over to The Terrace, just off the Two Lions Roundabout. This was definitely a nice evening for a meal out. Low humidity, a slight breeze out of the south, and some pleasant conversation with the guys at The Terrace.

For an appetizer, I started off with the chicken liver pate and toast, a house special at the Terrace, by the way. (Vivian and Quinn did not seem as quite as excited about it, as I was, though. )

Vivian ordered the Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast, minus the "spice". This was so Quinn could appreciate the meal as well. (Most places we dine at do not offer a children's portion meals.)

I ordered the Terrace Chicken, which was a breaded chicken breast, stuffed with smoked bacon and blue and cheddar cheeses. (My weight loss for this week went out the window.) The chicken was succulent, prepared perfectly in fact. My mouth is watering still, just thinking about it.

After the meal, we enjoyed some pleasant conversation at the dining table with some of the folks (staff and guests) at The Terrace. All in all, a very nice evening to be had, here in Sihanoukville.

The complete meal, drinks, appetizer and main dishes, came to a total of $18.50 USD. I can't wait for steak night!

By the way, on the way home, I asked Vivian how she enjoyed the meal. She replied, "I didn't like it, I loved it!"

Thanks, johnny lightening, and staff, for an enjoyable dining experience tonight.
    • Guest Kenny
      By Guest Kenny
      I'm booked in here for over a month at $8.50 per night which has to be the best value in town.
      David and Brad run the place more like a family resort.
      There are only 3 long term (month or more) rooms and 2 hotel rooms, all with air con, hot shower and TV. The long stay rooms also have a sink, counter, small gas cooker and electric jug. All have a fridge-freezer combo.
      As to the restaurant, well, I already have my favorite and that's stuffed pork but the best seller is reported to be blackened fish.
      You won't find bacon and eggs or sausage and chips on the menu which is no problem as there are countless bars that can whip those up for you. On The Terrace menu you'll find the likes of Seafood Chowder, Stuffed Bell Peppers, Onion Soup, Stuffed Chicken Breast, Coconut Chicken Curry and many more "restaurant" type dishes.
      And you get a hearty serve too. See the photo? That's about 500 grams of pork and mushrooms and damn near a kilo of crispy stir fried fresh vegetables.

Head cook and bottle washer, in fact Brad and Davids Girl Friday 'On' who I'm sure in this photo is kneeling on a stool as I'm certain she's taller than it appears. Helping 'On' is junier staffer 'Off' who I guess is 'On's' Girl Friday. All I know is 'Off' pours a cool beer and is fun to watch opening a wine bottle with a cork screw.

All in all a highly recommended hide away.
      Trivial persuit on Friday nights, a real one, not a simple pub quiz. I got 9 right out of 50. It's a tough quiz.
      Almost forgot. Cribbage on Tuesday oops, Wednesday night too.

• johnny lightning
      By johnny lightning
      Just a shout out to those that live here and any forum members who are just passing through. The Terrace has a quiz every Friday and we are always looking for new participants (more the merrier and all that). We try to keep the questions fairly general. You won't be getting half a dozen questions on english footy or american sitcoms, so you don't necessarily have to come from an english speaking country to take part.
      If you fancy yourself a mensa member or just want to see what it is all about pop in on a Friday at 7:30. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd (paid in beer!). Oh, and the food's not bad either!

Johnny

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.