• $1250usd-----$1500usd
    • $1500usd-----$1750usd
    • $1750usd-----$2000usd
    • $2000usd-----$2500usd
    • $2500usd-----$3000usd
    • $3000usd-----$4000usd
    • #4000usd and above

KID

I'm sure, KID, you will find - at least one, who will love you for every reason you hope she will, including your bubbly personality. 

LOVE---- ??--- I will settle for the mini mansion :)

• Like 1

wdwflash

Rich local girl looking for old, fat, bald, white guy to lavish money on, Right! No Money, No Honey. Its all a business proposition. You pay now and/or later and/or keep on paying. Rent-on-the-entertainment-center, the only problem is its the same channel every day/night and you can't mute the sound.

Paul,

I've got four different kinds of Mexican peppers started and Mexican Tomatillo's. If you would ever stop back through Snooky I'd give you a few seeds to get started. How many people up in Bat-Your-Bum are growing Mex peppers?

Edited by wdwflash
  • Like 2

jimmyboy

ah, a dark horse in the National Chili competition where Tony is favorite- should be a close race!

dicey eye

Steve Frog former owner of Whiskey Bar now ensconced at Shooters does up some mighty fine chili - At the very 1st chili cook off at Lone Star 4 or 5 yrs ago in PP he won the Peoples Choice Award.. He's definitely a contender.

• Like 1

wdwflash

Sorry, the home grown chili's are for home consumption (Got a real Jones for Chili Relleno's and real Chipotlei smoked peppers), anyway I really don't do Chili off contests here as it would be like me making or judging a Yorkshire Pudding contest, I would have no idea of the real thing and how its made back in the mother country. Although I do know one local Aussy that's traveled in Mexico and has a good idea how its done. I am though on the verge of making Corned Beef and Smoked Pastrami as I got the Sodium Nitrate from a fellow board member/also had more shipped in from the US, and am just waiting to travel to PP to buy a meat slicer. No use making corned beef/smoked pastrami if you can't slice it thin.

• Like 1

KID

Well didn't learn much about expats budgets on this thread

But at least I know how to make chili now :)

Parrothead

They can tend to get off the topic - just a touch.

I will split this tomorrow, when I am back at the apartment. 

My internet is too slow tonight and I really don't feel like going through and separating each post. 

But, I will do it when I get home.

KID

They can tend to get off the topic - just a touch.

I will split this tomorrow, when I am back at the apartment. 

My internet is too slow tonight and I really don't feel like going through and separating each post. 

But, I will do it when I get home.

Really no need paul------ I think anyone who would respond to the budget thread has probably done so--- but thanks

dicey eye

So KID what's your budget like where you live?

KID

My budget here in the mid-west US for 1 adult and 1 child is just over 2k all inclusive with 3 vehicles ------------minus savings etc.

I could get it down much cheaper but a fat boy likes to cook and eat out :)

Edited by KID