Salamat

HI good people in Cambodia

Salamat

I´m new at this forum and my reason for being here is to learn more about life and business in Cambodia.

Right now I´m stuck in the snow up north at the other side of the world but going to Cambodia in the spring.

I have not decide yet if I will move to Phils or Cambodia in future but it will be SEA anyhow.

Take care and be happy :)

• Like 1

Parrothead

Snow? Snow? What is this snow you speak of? :D

Guest Kenny

It's variously soft white fluffy stuff that's a blast to play in and view, or dark wet sloppy mushy stuff the consistency of baby shit.

Transition from the first form to the second can be a matter of minutes.

Best avoided.

phuketrichard

ONLY thing i miss about living in the states in Colorado is my winters spent on the slopes!!

Salamat

Hehehe, I like my profil pic, who gave me that one? Thanks for reply and showing interest in my first topic. 

I´ve notice that it seems to be a very good atmosphere in this forum and I like that. 

Have a nice day guys.

• Like 1

jimmyboy

Cambodia has the easiest visas in the world, and you can do business in your own name with no local partner. Can own land via a company device. They sell happy herb pizza in all the tourist zones. Mostly, ppl dont really know how to rip off foreigners too well, unlike some other neighbours.

Parrothead

You can change it. Kenny just has a little requirement for ALL members to have an avatar. He says it looks better for the site. I agree, although I do not push members of the Cebu forum to do the same. So, he will give every member an avatar, if they do not, or until they choose one.

Salamat

Cambodia has the easiest visas in the world, and you can do business in your own name with no local partner. Can own land via a company device. They sell happy herb pizza in all the tourist zones. Mostly, ppl dont really know how to rip off foreigners too well, unlike some other neighbours.

Thanks, jimmyboy. I know a little bit about business in Cambodia already and have a friend living there now. Still I think this forum will be a great help for me with all knowledge people here seems to have. As you probably already understood, english is my second language so pls forgive me for gramma and spelling mistakes. I will keep my snowman avatar for now cause I like it.    

Kaz

Hehehe, I like my profil pic, who gave me that one? Thanks for reply and showing interest in my first topic. 

I´ve notice that it seems to be a very good atmosphere in this forum and I like that. 

Have a nice day guys.

Hi Salamat, I am so new here this is my first reply.  Nice to meet you.

I just wanted to say too that I also feel there's a good atmosphere on this forum. :good:

Love your Avi... lol. :)

Salamat

Hi Salamat, I am so new here this is my first reply.  Nice to meet you.

I just wanted to say too that I also feel there's a good atmosphere on this forum. :good:

Love your Avi... lol. :)

HI Kaz

Nice to hear from you too. Hehehe, yeah, the snowman is fun but really that´s me cause I´m from the great up north in the world and I know all about snow and cold.....use to be in the tropics before for years and it´s time now to move back forever. Have a nice day, Tc.