OrangeDragon

Based out of Sihanoukville, we are offering top of the line professional choreographed firework displays and pyromusical displays at affordable rates.  Outside of Sihanoukville travel expenses may apply and at this time we are unable to service Phnom Penh do to regulatory restrictions on the use of pyrotechnics there.  However if you're in Phnom Penh and have a 'connection' that can facilitate this, then we will be glad to provide services.

Inside Sihanoukville, and outside with travel expenses included, we offer the following very basic packages:

$50 Bar Bash Banger: 8 Large and high power shells that will rattle the windows when they shoot and wow your patrons when they burst 100 meters in the air with their 10 meter spread of brilliant colors and effects.  Lasts less than a minute, but will really put the cherry on top of any celebration.

$100 Bar Bash Banger: Same as above, but with 20 shots instead of 8.  Lasts a little over a minute.

$200 Beach Banger: Must be near a body of water (Slow moving river, Lake, Ocean), as some of the effects used in this burst off of the waters surface.  20 shots of the large shells as the Bar Bash Banger listed above, but with one of our special Aqua Cakes that shoots 48 small shots into the air directly and 48 floating 'water shots' that launch from the water's surface itself.

Our prepackaged Deluxe Shows shown below are available without travel expenses:

Deluxe Shell 700

Price: $3,000

Description: 700 of our highest quality shell effects choreographed to music of your choice or ours.

Deluxe Cake Show 2000

Price: $1,500

Description: 16 professional cakes resulting in 1900 total shots of beautiful effects and choreography.  3 Part show with Opening, Mid, and an Amazing 800 Shot Finale.

Deluxe Cake Show 1000

Price: $900

Description: 9 professional cakes resulting in 900 total shots of beautiful effects and choreography.  3 Part show with Opening, Mid, and an Amazing 400 Shot Finale.

Deluxe Cake Show 500

Price: $650

Description: 7 professional cakes resulting in 500 total shots of beautiful effects and choreography.  3 Part show with Opening, Mid, and an Amazing 200 Shot Finale.

Feel free to contact us for more information, a custom quote, or to schedule a show.  Advance lead time of at least 1 week for small shows, and 30 days for large shows is required.  Deluxe Shows or any show requiring travel all have a 25% deposit due at time of booking.

Email:  info@fireworks-cambodia.com
Phone: 092-867-720
Edited by OrangeDragon
  • Like 2

Parrothead

Ya know, I pictured you as the kind of person that likes to blow shit up. I guess I was right. :D

Guest Kenny

Pies and pyrotechnics?

Hmmm, this is a family that bears watching.

jimmyboy

Was this your MOS or something?

OrangeDragon

Ha, no.  Just a nearly lifelong hobby that started to turn into something a little more while in the US when I started getting more serious about it...

Here it came up in conversation just as Queenco was looking for someone to do a fireworks show for Western New Year, so I did a show for them and in the process realized how one could certainly make a nice extended hobby out of it here as well.

Never enough business to make a solo career out of it here, especially at the low prices I charge (comparison companies here are about $60 per shot) but as a hobby that makes a little side money it's not bad.

OrangeDragon

I source about 20-25% of my stuff from locally produced fireworks as well, so feel like I'm helping to sponsor some growth in the village that builds them.  I also, when placing a large order from them, step in to teach them some more advanced shell configurations... both for me to have in my shows as well as for them to expand their knowledge base.

Parrothead

Just a nearly lifelong hobby that started to turn into something a little more while in the US

TRANSLATION: I was a pyromaniac as a child. :D

Parrothead

I source about 20-25% of my stuff from locally produced fireworks as well, so feel like I'm helping to sponsor some growth in the village that builds them.  I also, when placing a large order from them, step in to teach them some more advanced shell configurations... both for me to have in my shows as well as for them to expand their knowledge base.

You build your own shells? I had a friend in Savannah (my home town) who used to do pyrotechnic shows. He made ALL of his own shells. He did some fantastic work. Had several guys work for him during special holidays. Made TONS of money doing it.

OrangeDragon

Pretty much anyone in the business can/has made their own shells.  Anymore, especially here, I don't mess with it.  I instruct them on making them better from time to time, but otherwise just buy my stuff either from them or from a distributor in Thailand.

I am working on making a 'special piece' called a girandola.  Sort of a 'this is the best thing I can build' piece that pros make to show off their skills from time to time.

• Like 1

Mikala

Very nice! Certainly I couldn't afford such a show at my home in Hawaii. In Cambodia, it's easy as pie!