bman2

Moving to Sihanoukville in August

charlieharpersbar

we each have our own

I far prefer the Beach Club or Aqua resort ( although granted not as cheap) and throw in a pool as well

different clientel as well

There certainly is, fat westerners rolling around the pool area whilst their screaming kids splash water around. Yes, you won't find any of that at Charlie Harper's .......... well, maybe a few fat westerners rolling around the bar, but that's not the same :)

Also, electricity is the only extra charge (at cost) on the long term rate of $150 / $100 per month, for shorter stays, electric, water, wifi, room cleaning, room service, Cable TV and a Generator are all inclusive.

Sorry, no pool, but on the 'upside', you wont get kicked out of Charlie Harper's should you decide to extend into the high season.

Edited by charlieharpersbar

Parrothead

You could, possibly, pass out on the bar after doing a night of shooters. 

Don't ask me how I know this.

dicey eye

Charlie H has a undeveloped rooftop patio that with very little effort could be turned into a neat swimming pool.(chill Tony, just being facetious)  Great view of the city and the sea.-  Ultimately CH doesn't need a pool to be the best choice for a newbie with an open mind. As someone mentioned, some of the westerners that go the pool route kind of end up looking like Moby Dick when using it. .(not referring to any forum members) Reminds me of Lady Bird Johnson's promo from the mid-sixties, "keep America beautiful." in reverse.

bman2

There certainly is, fat westerners rolling around the pool area whilst their screaming kids splash water around. Yes, you won't find any of that at Charlie Harper's .......... well, maybe a few fat westerners rolling around the bar, but that's not the same :)

Also, electricity is the only extra charge (at cost) on the long term rate of $150 / $100 per month, for shorter stays, electric, water, wifi, room cleaning, room service, Cable TV and a Generator are all inclusive.

Sorry, no pool, but on the 'upside', you wont get kicked out of Charlie Harper's should you decide to extend into the high season.

bman2

Thanks everyone for the helpful advice i have booked into Charlie Harpers for mid July!

• Like 1

bman2

Update: I am arriving on June 27th and staying at Charlie Harpers, living in Mexico was great but Cambodia will be even better! :good:

Edited by bman2