shaun

Cheap Livin' Needed

shaun

haha a like it worked it out il have about 800$ a month that's living and eating but I know I could eat cheap cookin my own so wat about banks to get cash regulary

EDIT: Split from the House For Rent topic.

Edited by Paul
added url from split

Guest Kenny

wat about banks to get cash regulary

ATMs all over the place.

Voyager

haha a like it worked it out il have about 800$ a month that's living and eating but I know I could eat cheap cookin my own so wat about banks to get cash regulary

You are going off topic here with your post. If you care to rent then post.

shaun

I think I can afford that but was hoping for sumit near the beach,how much do atms charge you to take money from uk don't wanna be running up hundreds of pounds worth of charges everytime I withdraw cash ,anyone get regular cash from atms does it cost much from uk ..

Parrothead

how much do atms charge you to take money

Canadia Bank doesn't charge anything. You can draw up to $450 USD per transaction. ANZ charges $5.00 USD, I believe, per withdrawal of up to $500 USD.

shaun

yea but im english its says my bank charges 1.50 but werever ya withdrawin money from ther charges will apply dont wanna be gettin charged hundreds everytime i draw money out every couple of weeks ,woud jst have to steady away see how it works out after a month get a steady living allowance sorted out ,iknow itl be cheap to eat i can cook my own,is that unit far from the beach ive been to pp and siam reap but ive been wantin to try snooky for nooky lol will i find a nice gf ther maybe to marry hahaha..

luigi

From my position; if only every utensil, knives, forks, spoons, spatulas,tongs, colander, peeler, pot, pan, bowl, plate, gas for cooking, oil for cooking, bottled water, soap to clean up with, toweling, napkins, etc. were included in rent then I eat cheaper out.

Here on the hill if I want a big breakfast to last till mid afternoon I can buy 2 eggs, 2 slices bacon,2 sausage links, hash browns or home fries, baked beans???, and a genuine baguette w/genuine butter & some jelly/jam, & a big mug of coffee w/or w/o milk & sugar or tea w/lemon & honey. All for $2.50.  Can you cook for that.  If a quarter of grilled chicken & a huge bag  of veg. soup cost $1.50 on the street, can you cook for that? A huge plate of spaghetti bologneses or carbonara or other variation for $1.50 can you cook for that? Add garlic bread baguette for $.50

Then if you own all that shit your traveling baggage is tripled.

YMMV

• Like 4

shaun

ok ok i get the picture its cheaper eating out lol ive bee to pp and siam reap they reckon siam reaps the dearest but i thought that was cheap so ,its hard to get ahold of nice food thoe i thought when i was starvin i used to look for the nearest kfc or maccy ds but i remember the kfc in pp being horrible they sold like egg rice thing was minging ,i remember eating at the red piano bar you can pick like 5star places and ther still cheap prob cost a cambodian a months wages to eat in ther lol ,i loved the fact that everything is a dollar lol onlything i didnt like about siam reap ya cant hire motorbikes ther :))

jimmyboy

Shaun, do you live in Staffordshire?

haimshv

From my position; if only every utensil, knives, forks, spoons, spatulas,tongs, colander, peeler, pot, pan, bowl, plate, gas for cooking, oil for cooking, bottled water, soap to clean up with, toweling, napkins, etc. were included in rent then I eat cheaper out.

Here on the hill if I want a big breakfast to last till mid afternoon I can buy 2 eggs, 2 slices bacon,2 sausage links, hash browns or home fries, baked beans???, and a genuine baguette w/genuine butter & some jelly/jam, & a big mug of coffee w/or w/o milk & sugar or tea w/lemon & honey. All for $2.50.  Can you cook for that.  If a quarter of grilled chicken & a huge bag  of veg. soup cost $1.50 on the street, can you cook for that? A huge plate of spaghetti bologneses or carbonara or other variation for $1.50 can you cook for that? Add garlic bread baguette for $.50

Then if you own all that shit your traveling baggage is tripled.

YMMV

If you live in Sihanoukville and Victory Hill than its really cheaper to eat outside, 1 min walk no tuk-tuk, no moto, and just 2$ with a drink.

BUT.. if you live somewhere in PP or SR in the center area i would suggest to cook yourself, it will save much in a long run. IMHO.