Parrothead

Visiting US hospitals.

Parrothead

Boy, I tell ya, I had NO clue as to what it costs to visit a US hospital, after having been away for such a long time (almost 15 years). 

I originally went to the ER here, where they thought I had Cellulitis. Later, they did a sonogram, finding DVT (deep vein thrombosis), a blood clot. 

I can't count the medications they have tried since this started. But, one thing I can tell you is, as of the 29th of December, my bill was $3,450 USD. 

Man, for that kind of money in SE Asia, I could have given myself breast implants!

mollydooker

Almost P150k ....can live on that here in the Phils for a few months ....it would be more in Aust if we did not have a welfare scheme !!

Parrothead

That's the good news. The bad news is, my new medications run between $400 USD and $500 USD / month. I will have to take them for at least four months. 

dicey eye

Man, for that kind of money in SE Asia, I could have given myself breast implants!

My, oh my, could all those expensive medicines you're taking be giving you strange urges?

Get well soon, dude.

Parrothead

My, oh my, could all those expensive medicines you're taking be giving you strange urges?

Man, I would have never dreamed, in my entire life, that I would be taking medication that costs that much, ever.

Rukai

Whose stoping you?

Edited by Rukai

Read2Learn

Man-boobs.jpg

He does not have to.  :shitstormretarded:  :yahoo: 

dicey eye

Don't be cruel.

Reminds of one of my favorite wrestlers from the 1950s, "Haystacks" Calhoun. A great showman who actually knew some wrestling moves.

• Like 1

Parrothead

Man-boobs.jpg

I will get you, and your little dog too.

• Like 1

John_Galt

Man-boobs.jpg

I will get you, and your little dog too.

You wont like me when I'm hungry.

• Like 1