luvthai2003

Teaching

luvthai2003

I would like to bring my Mexican girlfriend with me. Can she find work teaching Spanish in PP or Sihanoukville?

dicey eye

Sounds a lot like taking sand to the beach.

luvthai2003

I spent over 11 years in Asia. I've had my share of Asian women. I've now got me a good mature woman near my age that I can seriously relate to.

dicey eye

Hope she isn't jealous - at times the Cambodian/Vietnamese gals get a little aggressive in plying their trade.

Congrats on your non-monger-esque lifestyle.

luvthai2003

I'm not too worried about those ladies. I've lived all over Asia and know the ropes pretty well. Besides, it's not set in stone that she'll be going with me anyway. Her government probably won't issue her a visa to go anywhere.

JohnOBohn

she would have to go the private lesson route.   Advertise on various forums and word of mouth.   I doubt it would be much of a money maker for her.

Parrothead

I agree, in that it probably wouldn't earn a lot of money for her. But, I imagine she could get some work from it. How is her English? Maybe she could teach English at a local school, and offer Spanish as well?