Parrothead

Farming & Gardening eBooks

andy

Paul these books are excellent! Not complicated, a very easy good read. I think a good start to the subjects. If you needed more information about anything else you could look more in depth.

• Like 1

Parrothead

Paul these books are excellent! Not complicated, a very easy good read. I think a good start to the subjects. If you needed more information about anything else you could look more in depth.

When I find resources that I believe provide some good information, I try to share them by posting links to them (when stored on my cloud), or by attaching them directly to the posts, as I did above. 

WorldWideTraveller

Great books Paul.

I might ask you for an advice or two, after finding a house with garden in September.

Cheers

/Henry

Parrothead

I might ask you for an advice or two, after finding a house with garden in September.

I am not very knowledgeable. But, I will help where I can!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

• Similar Content

• Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      This is a collection I acquired from a private torrent site I am on. When I downloaded the collection it was all one huge list. So, I separated them by title, starting with number (#), and going through A-Z. 

I hope the list helps others out here. 

=================================

I moved all files to my OneDrive cloud account.

eBooks for Dummies A-Z Collection - OneDrive

Currently, there are 998 files, in 18 folders.

• Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      I just thought I would share a resource I have, in case anyone wants / needs a copy of a book for teaching English as a second language. The book is called Interchange 1. I have the teacher's edition, the students book (outline of course), vocabulary (listed by unit), and the workbook for the course. 

Feel free to download it here: Interchange 1

Worst case, it's another item to add to your list of resources for teaching.
    • Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      Greetings: 

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of about 22,000 eBooks, all of which can be viewed on a reader, or via software (like Kindle Reader) on your computer. 

If anyone is interested in a copy of my eBooks, AND / OR interested in swapping eBooks, I am open to either. Please contact me via email, or post here. Email: yahoo.paul (@) gmail (dot) com 

Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.