SydneyTravels

Not new to the forum, but finally in Cambodia!

SydneyTravels

Hello all,

I have been a member here for some time & while I had planned to be in Cambodia several years ago, my health kept me in the US until recently. I will be based in Pursat for 6 months (down to 5 months now) & hope to head to the coast for a few months in May/June.

In December I will (fingers crossed) be able to take a brief trip to Koh Rong or Sihnoukville. If I do make it down that way, I hope to stop in at Charlie Harper's & maybe catch up with some of you to put faces to names. 

Have a wonderful day wherever you may be :)

Sydney

andy

welcome :yahoo: enjoy Cambodia

Parrothead

I hope to stop in at Charlie Harper's

Not sure how many hang out at Charlie Harper's, Sydney. I know John Bohn does, a very long time friend of mine. The managing partner of Charlie Harper's recently was killed in a motorbike accident. Here is the thread. I am sure the business will carry on, though. 

I actually live in Battambang, if you ever find your way here. 

I'm glad to see your health has improved. Mine is actually on the mend as well. (Blood clot (DVT) issues for a long time.)

andy

I am very happy to hear that you are on the mend Paul. I read your posts with interest. Sorry I did not make it to Battambang this time! Hope I will next time. I would like to visit and talk about solar and aquaponics in more detail with you.

• Like 1

SydneyTravels

Not sure how many hang out at Charlie Harper's, Sydney. I know John Bohn does, a very long time friend of mine. The managing partner of Charlie Harper's recently was killed in a motorbike accident.

I actually live in Battambang, if you ever find your way here.

How tragic, but as some commented, better to pass on quickly than suffer.

I was just in Battambang last week & loved it! It is certainly on my list to visit again & I'll be certain to see if you're around for a beer :)

DVT is no joke. Glad to hear you're on the mend!

• Like 1