lokias

Hello from Pampanga

lokias

I have been living in the Philippines for about two years now.  I had planned to move to the Cebu area but between the increased traffic, drought, and the new president i am having second thoughts.  I am planning a trip to Cambodia and Vietnam next month.  It will be mostly just looking around but with a possibility of moving over there in the future.    

• Like 2

Mikala

Welcome aboard Lokias. I have a condo in Cebu, so I know what you mean! :)

Parrothead

Welcome aboard Lokias. I have a condo in Cebu, so I know what you mean! :)

Is it smaller than a container? :D

Welcome, lokias!

• Like 1

Mikala

Is it smaller than a container? :D

It's bigger than 2 forty foot containers for 100 times the price. Such a deal!!! Edited by Mikala

Bill H

Is it smaller than a container? :DWelcome, lokias!

Of course not! He's a glow in the dark engineer. In their view, anything worth doing should be done large! I'm surprised you didn't know that Paul.

• Like 2

Mikala

Of course not! He's a glow in the dark engineer. In their view, anything worth doing should be done large! I'm surprised you didn't know that Paul.

It's also bigger than the coffin like bunk I had on the nuclear submarine!

• Like 1

Parrothead

I am planning a trip to Cambodia and Vietnam next month.

If you head to battambang, let me know. Not sure if I will be anywhere else, any time soon.

Bill H

It's also bigger than the coffin like bunk I had on the nuclear submarine!

Was that a brag or a complaint?  A bunk of any kind was a luxury to us, when in the bush, we slept in the mud with the leeches.  Our meals we cold out of a box, unless we had some spare C4 to heat them.  You slept in a bunk, had good hot food 3x a day or more and got to play with radiation.  What could be better than that?

• Like 1

Mikala

Was that a brag or a complaint?  A bunk of any kind was a luxury to us, when in the bush, we slept in the mud with the leeches.  Our meals we cold out of a box, unless we had some spare C4 to heat them.  You slept in a bunk, had good hot food 3x a day or more and got to play with radiation.  What could be better than that?

Ya' got a point there Bill. The food on nuke subs was pretty decent, until we kind of ran out of food one trip and were eating cheese soup and such for the final 3-4 days before pulling into Diego Garcia to resupply.

I'd rather hot-bunk on a sub than sleep in the mud with leeches! :)

Taking a daily bath in radiation keeps me well preserved! :yahoo:

Parrothead

You two are starting to sound like my parents. They had to walk uphill...

... both ways...

... to school...

... barefoot....

... in the snow!!

... as children... 

• Like 3