dicey eye

Myanmar police hunt for British teacher after colleague is found dead

dicey eye

life treating

Not sure if you mean "treating"? According to my dictionary "treating" means: "provide someone with (food, drink, or entertainment) at one's own expense".

And no, the wife is 2nd from right.

• Like 1

andy

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Misleading! You are a teacher.

They didn't want sexual talk among the teachers in the privacy of the faculty lounge.

Even western school's would follow the same rules.

I would never, ever talk dirty in the presence of students.

I never implied that you would. Teachers and adults should show professional conduct.

andy

According to my dictionary "treating" means: "provide someone with

Sorry for the miss-spelling! You are the teacher and have rightly corrected me :)

dicey eye

Even western school's would follow the same rules.

I haven't taught in the West for 35 yrs, but when I did (which was university level) we talked about sexual topics all the time in the privacy of the faculty lounge (locker room banter as one popular politician put it) .

Have no idea what goes on in the States' faculty lounges now though I would imagine since that the President Elect has been known to dabble in locker room banter and very few took umbrage at it that its not so horrible among adults BUT not around children!

andy

Andy please don't puts words in my mouth. That's uncalled for. Absolutely no place did I say I talked dirty in front of students. Never would, never will.

Let us clear this up! I never said that you have or would.

Please don't edit your post and add words afterwards. It's very confusing and implicating I have said something I have not.

andy

Muslim p*ssy have missed out on some mighty fine vittles. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Dicey we all know you like p*ssy, and why not! Many may agree Muslim p*ssy is out of bounds due to their thinking of our culture difference. Muslims such has IS. Are backwards and barbaric, not to mention at war with the west.

Best to be vigilant and not be another western man dead in yesterdays newspaper.

dicey eye

Please don't edit your post and add words afterwards.

I will continue modifying my posts for clarity, dude. I edit most of my posts in order to express  my thoughts more clearly. And I will continue to edit them for precision and correct word usage.

Also can't think of a better way to kick the bucket: "death by p*ssy". sounds intriguing.

Edited by dicey eye
  • Like 2

dicey eye

At the school I’m at now there are only 2 Muslin teachers. Both female, one is 21 yrs old and the other is 26 yrs. Neither wears a burka or any head covering; dress like non-Muslims. When I inquired why no burka or head covering they both responded they were “modern†and didn’t follow the traditional ways.

One thing for sure if either one those attractive gals would allow me to tickle her fancy I’d jump at the opportunity. "Modern style".

• Like 2

Parrothead

one is 21 yrs old

A 21 years old gal and a hot cup of coffee would kill an old man like you. :D

• Like 1

dicey eye

A 21 years old gal and a hot cup of coffee would kill an old man like you. :D

What a wonderful way to go.

• Like 1