andy

New transport

andy

Removing the paddles would give you more room for the tranny too!

Took a little advice from you Bill. No tranny, but it has a phone charger!!! Nothing much surprises me these days.

post-1230-0-32701700-1487940268_thumb.jpg

So new toy! And trip out in the sticks, to help run the new moto in. I do so much enjoy the freedom of the Cambodian  countryside.

I came upon this young man on my travels.

post-1230-0-58359500-1487940555_thumb.jpg

It: is good to see people with innovation and a few self taught skills.

post-1230-0-50274800-1487940606_thumb.jpg

Nice job I think. If he was not too far away I would have had two for outside the bar  :)  

post-1230-0-15293200-1487940333_thumb.jpg

Ten hours trip and the bike is home.

mollydooker

Andy .... better keep it inside as all the local do ....every single house shop watever ....they all ride or push them inside !! .....your bike will be gone in a flash if you leave it outside !!

andy

your bike will be gone in a flash if you leave it outside !!

That reminds me! I will have to take the bike for a spin, that the girls next door in the massage shop kindly take care for me.

andy

Out in the sticks today. Came across another furniture maker.

post-1230-0-39454100-1488904460_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bill H

Tell me about that bike Andy, it looks sweet.  Electric, right?  Range?  Time to charge?  Speed?  Price?  You know, the usual.

Thanks

andy

Bill. No not electric. Small engine, 125cc. And manual.

post-1230-0-81046200-1489042069_thumb.jpg

Good LED lights all round. Very bright, no problems with night riding.

post-1230-0-62874100-1489042036_thumb.jpg

The silencer, is a box under the bike, very neat.

post-1230-0-53720200-1489042084_thumb.jpg

Digital readout, in KPH or MPH with clock and trip. Few trick bits, such as choice of display colour, and phone charger. 

post-1230-0-85175000-1489042056_thumb.jpg

Bike is brand new! With plate and papers. Price differs around the country (this is Cambodia). So you must look closely. Example here to order in Koh Kong the price I was quoted $2800. I travelled to Kampong Cham and picked up the bike for half the price.

The bike is new so range I am not sure. Speed! I am running it in, I have steadily got up to 75kph, It certainly has a little more, and is very nimble, but steady. :)

Bill H

Is that a made in China bike, Andy?  If so, it will be interesting to see how it holds up.  I've known several folks in the PH who bought them, but they did not do well after the first year.

andy

Is that a made in China bike, Andy?

No certainly not. But I will keep you posted Bill.

Parrothead

We are going to go out looking at motorbikes today. Not sure I want a new one, though. Seems like money wasted to pay that kind of money for one. 

andy

We are going to go out looking at motorbikes today.

Has you know. I bought a Honda Click in Battambang.

Not sure I want a new one, though.

Buying a new one! Like me you should get a years warrantee.

Seems like money wasted to pay that kind of money for one.

I personally think Battambang is expensive for bikes. But you may find something of interest. Has for wasted monies! That goes for all modes of transport.

But see what new bikes you can buy there for less then $1400. with plate, and papers in your name.

Dicey has a little second hand bike for sale. cheap and cheerful.

I have a old Suzuki 110. And two Honda mini scoopys. Rental bikes I would like to upgrade.

post-1230-0-67079400-1489211558_thumb.jpg

post-1230-0-41083300-1489211621_thumb.jpg