andy

Building again in Cambodia

andy

Andrew when is the house warming party and are you supplying the booze?

The house warming would be for Andrew's mother-in-law. But a good gesture all the same. 

Are termites as big a problem here as they are in the PH?

Maybe for sure! But I would think it depends on what product you would treat the timber with. I have seen houses here in Cambodia over 200 years old! They are still standing.

If that's the case I surely wouldn't use wood if I could help it.

It depends on personal taste, and what materials are available, costs, Timber or Brick.

dicey eye

I gravitate toward concrete. Appropriately reinforced and properly mixed naturally. I plan on purchasing the materials and I'm counting on Andy to do the job. (:

andy

I'm counting on Andy to do the job. (:

I may help out in a supervising role! Making sure the job is done to your expectations. Concrete formed and mixed properly. My days of mixing and laying concrete are well and truly over, and here in Cambodia with the heat I myself would pay labour to do the job.   

jimmyboy

"Just how do you keep those bitchy queen bees happy? "

they only mate once, and that supplies enough semen for the entire lifespan.

then the males are booted from the hive and die.

next question?

dicey eye

they only mate once, and that supplies enough semen for the entire lifespan.

So does that lifetime supply of jizzom cum from one dude or does she pull a train to get her tank filled up?

jimmyboy

up to 40

dicey eye

up to 40

Them Queen Bees must be nymphos - 40 bee boyfriends. Caliente senorita !!!!  Must get a real buzz on!

jimmyboy

i neglected to mention that the male bees known as drones have their genitalia torn off during copulation.

Parrothead

i neglected to mention that the male bees known as drones have their genitalia torn off during copulation.

Well, that just puts me "in the mood"!