• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

• Similar Content

• Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      First off, HERE IS THE THREAD that I created, regarding the purchase of the table saw. 

Now, not long after the purchase, I began having problems with the seller not communicating with me. They were delayed in shipping the saw, as well. I finally asked for a refund. They updated the purchase, showing the saw had been shipped, along with additional blades to make up for the problems. For a little while, I was fine.

But, then I noticed there was no tracking number on the purchase, as there should have been, if the seller had shipped it via DHL like they said they had. In fact, they went so far as to send me a shipping receipt, showing the tracking number. Unfortunately, I would have needed the eyes of Superman, in order to read the damned thing. I'm talking SMALL.

Don't believe it? I didn't either, at first. Just enter this url into a browser and see:
      https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTQ0MFg4MTA=/z/rw8AAOSwQodZbLTH/$_0.JPG  It will show the same exact image:

The nut job actually expected me to be able to read that! I figured they never shipped it, and just sent that to me from another shipment they made. Who knows? 

Anyway, I sent oh, four or five requests for the DHL shipping number. They finally added one on the purchase page. But, when I went to the DHL tracking page, it came up as an error. 

The shipper then tried to sell me on the fact that DHL turned it over to another shipper. Why would they do that, when they are a shipper IN Cambodia? So, I really got suspicious at this point. They continued by telling me the shipment should arrive sometime in September. Only problem is, you only have a given length of time to file a case with eBay, IF you don't receive your goods. The expected shipping date, ironically, was past my 60 days to file. In fact, it was supposed to be here as of the 16th of this month, which was 30 days. In all my years of doing business on eBay, I don't think I have ever had many shipments arrive beyond 30 days, from anywhere in the world. So, I filed a case with eBay.

I'm sure they have access to all my communications sent. So, I have proof of all the requests and questions I sent to the shipper, with them being very delayed, or non responsive, regarding replies. After I submitted my complaint with eBay, I wasn't sure how long it would take them to sort this, or if I would even get my money back. Fortunately, tonight, they sent me a communication, showing where they had refunded my entire payment. 

Oddly enough, I checked the seller's account. They currently have NO other sales items listed. The table saw was the most expensive item I saw that they had listed. Fortunately, I now have a full refund. If the saw shows up, I can always resubmit the payment to them. But, I just have that feeling that it will never show. I guess we will see, sometime between now and about half way through September. 

Worst thing now is, I have to find another damned table saw. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.