dicey eye

PoiPet - A Depressing Place to Live

Parrothead

tried a restaurant gig

I liked going there. Seems like a lifetime ago, now. I was also mildly infatuated by her sexy sister. 

Oz Jon

Just continue teaching until I physically can’t. When factoring in I enjoy that gig, its okey-dokey.

A bit of an aside, but I'm just curious!

(assuming you teach some other subjects, other than just teaching English language).

Do you conduct other subject lessons in English? ... Is the children's English comprehension adequate?

Cheers

dicey eye

At the primary school level I exclusively teach English where the students spoken English is OK, writing kinda iffy. But I have taught at 4 universities in Cambodia where I taught a variety of subjects: Managerial Economics, Global Studies, Comparative Literature, Creative Writing, Applied Linguistics and Foundations of Education.

• Like 1

dicey eye

New Year's Eve at Lee's Hotel and Spa. Hotel sponsored a party with free food and drinks. Have a prosperous New Year, Happy 2018. Check out the photos of the gathering.

post-186-0-79222100-1514735486_thumb.jpg

post-186-0-20849500-1514735619_thumb.jpg

post-186-0-56017200-1514735658_thumb.jpg

post-186-0-60407000-1514735738_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

andy

You see dicey life is not all bad :) Happy new year to you and all members.

• Like 1

dicey eye
Posted (edited)

Andy, hope you can resolve the urination issue quickly. that's a scary part of the body to go bad.

In my 20s I strained my dick through over use and it wouldn't get flaccid. Reluctantly went to a doctor with a wicked sense of humor. He looked and commented, "damn, gonna have to flay it". I nearly passed out, After laughing his arse off he prescribed a muscle relaxant which rapidly solved my perpetual boner issue.

Don't want anyone messing with my privates.

Best of luck.

Edited by dicey eye
  • Like 1

andy

Like I said going to the UK in a few days. Hope things will be OK so I can return to Cambodia.

• Like 1

Parrothead

At the primary school level I exclusively teach English where the students spoken English is OK, writing kinda iffy. But I have taught at 4 universities in Cambodia where I taught a variety of subjects: Managerial Economics, Global Studies, Comparative Literature, Creative Writing, Applied Linguistics and Foundations of Education.

I still say you should've opened your own school. Your students would be the best in the country.

Parrothead

Like I said going to the UK in a few days. Hope things will be OK so I can return to Cambodia.

Probably the best decision. Hope you will keep us posted.

Parrothead

You see dicey life is not all bad :) Happy new year to you and all members.

Andrew is happy there, probably due to the word, "FREE". :D  :ROFLMAO:  :lmao:

• Like 2