Parrothead

Not really computers, but you need them to secure it!

andy

No way in hell would I charge these farmers 30%+, to make a loan. I have to sleep at night.

I agree with you totally.

There are a number of cryptocurrencies that are performing well.

I see many in the red!

Parrothead

I see many in the red!

Lots of them go into the red. But, sort them by "Change", by clicking "Change" twice. You will see quite a number of them making gains. 

However, like most high risk investments, there are no guarantees. Cryptocurrencies are definitely volatile. (I buy mainly lower cost currencies, for long term holding.)

• Like 1

Parrothead

I see many in the red!

Here is a cartoon, Andy, that I found on on Slack, while discussing a coin I am buying into, NLC2:

do7erssxuaassgg.jpg

• Like 1

Parrothead

Newbie Mistake #2: I sent money from my wallet (on my computer), to my wallet on a new exchange I just started dealing with, Cryptopia. It's based out of Christchurch, New Zealand. The Bitcoin was sent 12.5 hours ago. I have yet to have one confirmation. By now, it should have been deposited and confirmed several times. 

My Advice: When dealing with a new exchange, it may behoove you to send a small amount of crypto first, to see how long it will take to confirm your deposit. 

Oz Jon

Newbie Mistake #2: I sent money from my wallet (on my computer), to my wallet on a new exchange I just started dealing with, Cryptopia. It's based out of Christchurch, New Zealand. The Bitcoin was sent 12.5 hours ago. I have yet to have one confirmation. By now, it should have been deposited and confirmed several times. 

My Advice: When dealing with a new exchange, it may behoove you to send a small amount of crypto first, to see how long it will take to confirm your deposit. 

Maybe just a problem of time-zones, weekends and local holidays right now? (thanksgiving/black-friday?)

• Like 2

Parrothead

Maybe just a problem of time-zones, weekends and local holidays right now? (thanksgiving/black-friday?)

That was probably part of it. But, it has still yet to confirm. There are, without question, faster exchanges to deal with. However, others in the know tell me, it is just a matter of time. 

Oh, the advice about sending a small amount first, next time, was given by several traders of crypto. Live and learn. Just glad I wasn't in a rush to buy coins. 

Parrothead

Yep, it's definitely climbing. 

Can you imagine, January of 2012, it was like $5.00 / coin? :D That's the last time I had considered buying into it, but didn't. LOL.