Dante

Dante

Hi All

Just joined your forum. I've been lurking for awhile and liked what I saw. I'm thinking of moving to cambodia Koh Kong- eventually. No schedule yet.

I live in Australia and it's getting more and more expensive just to standstill!

Cheers Dante.

Parrothead

Hi All

Just joined your forum. I've been lurking for awhile and liked what I saw. I'm thinking of moving to cambodia Koh Kong- eventually. No schedule yet.

I live in Australia and it's getting more and more expensive just to standstill!

Cheers Dante.

Welcome to the forum, mate. What part of Oz? I was in country for six months, back in the first half of 2006. I was there when the miners got trapped in Taz.

andy

Hi All

Cheers Dante.

Hello Dante, and welcome. I must ask what attracts you to Koh Kong?

Parrothead

He heard there was a fella from the UK who had a restaurant there. :D 

• Like 2

Dante

Welcome to the forum, mate. What part of Oz? I was in country for six months, back in the first half of 2006. I was there when

Welcome to the forum, mate. What part of Oz? I was in country for six months, back in the first half of 2006. I was there when

Welcome to the forum, mate. What part of Oz? I was in country for six months, back in the first half of 2006. I was there when the miners got trapped in Taz.

I live in Perth, now things are very quite here work wise , so just keeping my options open.

• Like 1

Dante

Hi Andy , Koh Kong?

Well the opening of "Whispers Bar" has gone viral so I have to have a look. I hear "fresh chicken" is highly recommended. Lol

Seriously though, I have visited Koh Kong a few times, but your bar wasn't open at the time,. I know some locals there and it is close to Thailand , Trat . I'm not a big party person (60 yrs old ) so a nice quite place ( not too quite ) would suit me. But nothing definite yet, just sussing it's out.

I saw the photos of your bar and it looks very nice I'll certainly visit it if and when I get back.

• Like 2

Dante

As you all can see I'm still trying to familiarise myself with posting, I've double quoted on some replies already. It shouldn't take too long until I get the hang of it. I'll try not to drive you all nuts in the meantime.

• Like 1

mollydooker

Your doing fine ....from one Aussie to another ....

• Like 1

andy

Well the opening of "Whispers Bar" has gone viral so I have to have a look. I hear "fresh chicken" is highly recommended. Lol

You would be very welcome. And the chicken is very juicy. 

• Like 1

Dante

Your doing fine ....from one Aussie to another ....

Thanks mollydooker..