Rukai

Made a youtube video. What do you guys think...it's about Korea...just for fun

John_Galt

Not bad.
Are you making videos just for fun or potentially making money? 

Rukai

Thanks John.

Just for fun.

I think it's quite hard to make money from Youtube because of Youtube's search algorithm.

John_Galt

Treat it like a hobby that way you will not care about the money. 

From what I know about YouTube you need to be consistent and be creative to get your content in front of people who want to watch it. 

Most people quit too soon. 

Rukai

It's true, most people do quit to soon, but the people who are making a lot of money from Youtube are happy when people quit :-)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

• Similar Content

• Mars Hartdegen
      By Mars Hartdegen
      Phnom Penh
      ht tps://youtu.be/xSEdyOzn9hs
    • Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      So, yet another disgruntled YouTuber, who happened to do more than just talk about YouTube's unfair and discriminating practices. Unfortunately, this one ended up in Nasim Aghdam, aged 39, dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound. Apparently, a few others, YouTube employees at the location, were injured as well.

READ ARTICLE HERE
    • Parrothead
      By Parrothead
      Something I didn't know, was how much honey you can hope to harvest from beehives throughout the year. In the interview linked below, Jeff tells a local news reporter (he's in Louisiana) that he tried to harvest 400 gallons per year, from 43 hives. That's 1,514 liters of honey, folks! 

Interview with WDSU television station

Jeff's Youtube channel videos
    • Phillipl
      By Phillipl
      Hello everyone! My names Phillip, nice to meet you all!

Me and my girfriend (we are both in our early 20's) are moving out to Cambodia in mid September this year, and plan to stay in Phnom Penh for a minimum of 10 months (she will be studying at the University there, and i, working.)

So, i was looking to make a few contacts on here! Ive never lived abroad, so understandably im slightly nervous, although i have travelled a lot before out of Europe.

Does anyone have any 'must have' advice for us?

Its 4 months before we go, and ive read a lot on this forum (you all seem very helpfull and nice) so i understand (i think) some things.

Could anyone advise on;

Extending business visa to a legal work visa (i believe i do this once in the country, after having taken the busniess visa at the airport for 25 dollars)

Flights? (We plan this week to take a single ticket with Malaysia airlines for around £350, open returns all seem unreasonably priced?)

Safety there? (Im assuming its the same as every single place in the entire world in that there are nice areas and bad ones...avoid the bad once...what else can you say...)

Appartments? (Maybe someone has one for rent, or knows a decent company? Do foreigners need any specific papers to rent, or just a downpayment?)

Where to live? (I was thinking around the (slightly more quiet?) Russian market area)

Friends? Haha! I won't have any there :'(...so lastly, but not least, who's living in Phnom Penh? Lets have a little hangout!

Im not toooooo mental...promise...

• Guest Kenny
      By Guest Kenny
      From The Sydney Morning Herald
      Wednesday 8th August 2012
      By Ron Corben
      Two Thai men have avoided the death penalty, but will serve life sentences for the stabbing murder of Perth travel agent Michelle Smith.

After a three day trial, a provincial judge in Phuket on Wednesday sentenced Surasak "Boy" Suwannachot, 26, who stabbed Smith, and motorbike rider, Surin Toptong, 37, to life imprisonment for the June 20 murder.

Read More Here

ED: Why I headed this 'Swift Justice'.
      Crime committed 20th June 2012.
      Perpetrators sentenced to life on or about 8th August 2012.
      TOTAL ELAPSE TIME... 49 DAYS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.