andy

hospital

andy

Not been too well Paul. Had the cystoscopy. Just confirmed my CT urogram on Friday. And they confirmed my op on the 23rd. 

Parrothead

And they confirmed my op on the 23rd. 

:shocked:

Wow! Hope it isn't serious, mate. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

BTW, recently met a guy and his lovely Khmer gal, who resides in Koh Kong. An older Australian. The gal is from Pursat. They were here looking around.

Dante

Not been too well Paul. Had the cystoscopy. Just confirmed my CT urogram on Friday. And they confirmed my op on the 23rd. 

Andy, you better get bloody well and back to Whisper Bar, to serve me a cold beer and your famous Indian curry!! 

...whenever I can get back to KK

Speedy Recovery

• Like 1

andy

CT urogram​ was forwarded to early last evening.

Andy, you better get bloody well and back to Whisper Bar, to serve me a cold beer and your famous Indian curry!!
...whenever I can get back to KK

Do you and me know each other?

andy

Wow! Hope it isn't serious, mate.

Would not have gone to the UK if not serious.

Parrothead

Would not have gone to the UK if not serious.

Sorry. I meant more serious than expected.

Dante

CT urogram​ was forwarded to early last evening.

Do you and me know each other?

No we have never met. I had been a " lurker" here before I registered ,following any subject relating to Koh kong. As I mentioned in other topics I'm considering retiring there... but nothing definite yet. I read your topics on building a house for inlaws ( I think it was in laws ) and then starting a business. It struck me as " plucky" and in some aspects I was a little envious in that you started a new life. Basically I guess I was / am trying to get a " feel" of what it's like to live in KK rather than just visiting...through your experiences. While I'm "safe" here in Australia i live a boring and predictable life! It won't change unless I do something about it and just feel my time is ticking away.

Your present health issues are bad luck , but once again you're dealing with it pragmatically.

Edited by Dante
  • Like 3

andy

No we have never met. I had been a " lurker" here before I registered ,following any subject relating to Koh kong. As I mentioned in other topics I'm considering retiring there... but nothing definite yet. I read your topics on building a house for inlaws ( I think it was in laws ) and then starting a business. It struck me as " plucky" and in some aspects I was a little envious in that you started a new life. Basically I guess I was / am trying to get a " feel" of what it's like to live in KK rather than just visiting...through your experiences. While I'm "safe" here in Australia i live a boring and predictable life! It won't change unless I do something about it and just feel my time is ticking away.

Your present health issues are bad luck , but once again you're dealing with it pragmatically.

Hi Dante "lurker" Don't let your time away. But consider your options. I have been lucky and unlucky. But my time is not over. Can't wait for my return and are making plans again as we speak. :)

• Like 1

Dante

Hi Andy, how are you doing?

I know your operation is due shortly and expecting  you to  get a clean "no bill" of health. Just take it easy and soon you'll be back in Koh Kong with all this behind you.

• Like 3

andy

Hi Andy, how are you doing?

I know your operation is due shortly and expecting  you to  get a clean "no bill" of health. Just take it easy and soon you'll be back in Koh Kong with all this behind you.

I had the operation yesterday, all went very well. Just arrived at my daughter's house. :) 

• Like 1