andy

hospital

Dante

Sorry to hear that Andy. But at least you can have a little comfort in the fact that you are in safe hands and they're actively following your progress. Think of it as a setback, needing a little more time.

And you did the right thing by getting help which was very important.

• Like 1

Parrothead

the tests still showing that I still have a serious infection.

They need to give you more aggressive medication?

Dante

Hi Andy, I hope you're keeping well.

• Like 1

Parrothead

Finished my antibiotics at the weekend, went back to the doctors on Tuesday for blood tests. Today the doctor rang me to ask how I was feeling. I replied to her not to bad. She told me if I was to start feeling ill to go directly to the hospital, due to the tests still showing that I still have a serious infection. Then the hospital rang me, making me an appointment for another scan next week, being the earliest time they could do this. Also the surgeon would like to talk to me at that time.

Bad news as I was going to book my flight tomorrow. 

Yeah, like Dante, I am concerned about how things are going with you. Any update?

andy

Yes all good. Arrived back at the bar yesterday night. A little warmer for recovery :)

• Like 1

Dante

Great news well done,hopefully that's the end of that. I'd imagine it was a terrifying experience overall. You can put it all behind you now and resume a peaceful life.

I'll bet you'll never be bored in Koh Kong after all of that!

• Like 1