Parrothead

Home for sale in Battambang

Parrothead

I am listing this for my friend Danny, located here in Battambang. 

Newly Built (6 months) Modern Home Priced To Sell Quickly:

5.5 kilometers from BTB center – 12 minute moto ride - 5 minute walk to Wat Samrong
1 Large Master Bedroom, 1 Large Family or 2nd Bedroom, 1 Large walk in stylish Master Bathroom with rain shower, 1 med. size tiled Bathroom, 1 big entertainment Kitchen with Island. Double row, wave pattern block glass, around top of almost 4 meter high ceilings, in every room, for plenty of natural light and cool air.
AC, Refrigerator, 2 burner Stove on Stainless Steel table, Counter Convection Oven, Glass Storage Cabinet, Washer, Wooden King size Bed, Table and Desk, Armoire for clothes, and custom Bedroom Curtains
3 Ceiling Fans with lighting, plus inlaid lighting in all rooms, and mirror lighting in both bathrooms. Upgraded toilets and sinks.
Decorative Ceilings framed around every room and above each ceiling fan
10 different tiles in home altogether - Chocolate color barrel tile roof
42 x 40 meters of property completely walled and fenced
3 meters high front property security wall with steel gate and pillars with lights
Home is about 70 square meters, without the front porch / patio area.
12.5 square meter, tiled front covered patio, with 3 separate types of accent lighting
Large pond with wooden bridge and Gazebo in center – originally had over 700 tilapia
Large, multi purpose, side of home building with aluminum roof – 8 meters x 8 meters
1 outdoor Western bathroom with shower
Plenty of space and areas for farming
12 sweet plentiful coconut trees, 5 mango trees, several banana plants, and other various fruit trees
Very shady property with lots of areas for numerous hammocks, etc.

GPS Coordinates: Located about 13.128338, 103.224117
Invested $72,000, in property. Asking $52,000 with $5000 down in good faith to secure until District office completes The Title. Willing to negotiate with Cash Buyers Only for this rare Investment opportunity. Property sold as is and buyer responsible for District Office fee if any.

Agents welcome.

English - Danny – 010 233 150
Khmer – Chan – 017 263 095 or 087 450 642
Email: chefbodia@gmail.com

20171222_155815_r.jpg 
20171223_105220_r.jpg 
20171224_164942_r.jpg 
20171227_133924_r.jpg 
20171227_134119-1_r.jpg
Screenshot_2017-12-30-12-18-01b.jpg
Screenshot 2018-01-02 18.13.20.jpg

Edited by Paul
adjusted asking price.

syzmic

I wish that was in Siem Reap...

• Like 1

Parrothead
DSC_0093_r.jpg

DSC_0095_r.jpg

DSC_0097_r.jpg

DSC_0098_r.jpg

DSC_0099_r.jpg

DSC_0100_r.jpg

DSC_0101_r.jpg

DSC_0102_r.jpg

DSC_0103_r.jpg

Parrothead

DSC_0104_r.jpg

DSC_0107_r.jpg

DSC_0108_r.jpg

Parrothead

DSC_0105_r.jpg

DSC_0106_r.jpg

DSC_0111_r.jpg

DSC_0112_r.jpg

DSC_0113_r.jpg

DSC_0114_r.jpg

Bill H

But a foreigner can't buy this house, correct?  Only a Khmer?

Parrothead

But a foreigner can't buy this house, correct?  Only a Khmer?

I'm not sure, honestly. Someone told me the laws changed regarding foreigners owning properties. But, I have not confirmed that.

Bill H

I'm not sure, honestly. Someone told me the laws changed regarding foreigners owning properties. But, I have not confirmed that.

For the Chinese maybe, but I find it hard to believe they would allow Westerners to own anything.

Parrothead

For the Chinese maybe, but I find it hard to believe they would allow Westerners to own anything.

Brother, I have no idea, nada. I can only speculate. The current owner has the property in his g/f's name, I believe. 

Bill H

Well, I wish him well and I certainly hope it works out for him and she doesn't take the house and run

So how are the fish doing, Paul?

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.