Parrothead

Home for sale in Battambang

Parrothead
They see you are making monies then they want a slice too.

I never made any money on it. Not one dime. That was never my intention, either.

What happened was, we disassembled the system to ship it to the farm. Sometime later, I put two single chamber beehives in the same area. Because my landlord was scared of the bees, this caused the owners of the property to tell me I would have to start paying for the use of the land. They, stupidly, thought I would pay them to rent the entire lot, for 2 hives. Typical SEA mentality for this part of the world. 

Bill H

Didn't you have a fish deal going a while back Paul?  I remember you posted pics of them and you were going to grow some hydroponics too.

My grandfather raised bees, but I don't like being stung, so I did not follow in his footsteps.

Parrothead

Didn't you have a fish deal going a while back Paul?

Only for our personal consumption. We did give some fish away to others, as well.

I remember you posted pics of them and you were going to grow some hydroponics too.

It was all aquaponics (with fish). But, we are considering trying hydroponics (without fish) as well.

My grandfather raised bees, but I don't like being stung, so I did not follow in his footsteps.

Chan has inspected the bees with me, every time we have checked / dealt with them. She hasn't been stung even one time, to date.

Parrothead

Owner has dropped selling price to $52,000 USD.

syzmic

He dropped the price from $52,000 down to $52,000?

What a deal... LOL

• Like 1

Parrothead

He dropped the price from $52,000 down to $52,000?

What a deal... LOL

Originally $57,000. :P 

syzmic

Oh, ok. I see now, you went into the original post and changed the asking price. My bad...

Parrothead

Oh, ok. I see now, you went into the original post and changed the asking price. My bad...

I'm old. But, I ain't that old. :D

Parrothead
Owner has dropped the price to $48,000 USD.

Please contact Danny or Chan, regarding further inquiries: 

English - Danny – 010 233 150

Khmer – Chan – 017 263 095 or 087 450 642

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.