mollydooker

Goodbye England

Oz Jon

No idea how accurate this is: https://fullfact.org/news/muslims-uk-viral-poster-factchecked/

BUT, I DO know the UK has had a number of issues in the past, with their "goat screwing" population.

Thanks for that lead Paul.

So it seems that the original article is exaggerated, but there s enough truth in it to indicate a growing Islamic influence in the UK.

While from reports, most Muslims seem to be reasonable, law-abiding citizens, the religion does produce a disturbing number (mainly of young men) with totally unacceptable radical beliefs and behavior.

That radicalism needs to be curtailed, preferably by the influence of other Muslims, but otherwise by the-powers-that-be.

The problem isn't confined to the UK. It shows up in several other Western nations - maybe to a lesser extent than in the UK?

syzmic

The muslim problem is worldwide. If you're interested in what is at the root of the problem, might I suggest downloading a copy of their "holy book" and reading it from beginning to end. (Assuming you can stomach it.) That document is available in almost every language on the planet.

I have read it, and it's the scariest thing that I've ever seen. When taken at face value, it's a blueprint for global domination. There are a couple of places in there that state that there are two types of people on this planet, muslims (that's them) and infidels (that's us), and the very next sentence says that the infidels should die. I find that to be a bit disturbing.

When that is the governing theme to their "religion", why are we calling it "peaceful", and why are we surprised when some of those mainiacs try to kill a bunch of people?

• Like 4

Oz Jon

The muslim problem is worldwide. If you're interested in what is at the root of the problem, might I suggest downloading a copy of their "holy book" and reading it from beginning to end. (Assuming you can stomach it.) That document is available in almost every language on the planet.

I have read it, and it's the scariest thing that I've ever seen. When taken at face value, it's a blueprint for global domination. There are a couple of places in there that state that there are two types of people on this planet, muslims (that's them) and infidels (that's us), and the very next sentence says that the infidels should die. I find that to be a bit disturbing.

When that is the governing theme to their "religion", why are we calling it "peaceful", and why are we surprised when some of those mainiacs try to kill a bunch of people?

Unfortunately, Islam hasn't caught up with Christianity - it's running about 6 Centuries behind!

During the 12th to 15th Centuries, the Catholic Church's Inquisition believed that it was right and proper to torture and kill non-believers.

All in pursuit of "eternal life"? .... and pleasing some mysterious supreme being?

Edited by Oz Jon

syzmic

Yeah, isn't religion a wonderful thing?

• Like 1

Parrothead

Unfortunately, Islam hasn't caught up with Christianity

I don't recall Christens moving to Muslim nations and insisting the Muslims conform to the way Christens wanted their countries to be.

Screw the goat feckers.

• Like 2

andy

I don't recall Christens moving to Muslim nations and insisting the Muslims conform to the way Christens wanted their countries to be.

Screw the goat feckers.

No! But this maybe the new opening to the new venture I have been considering for sometime. One before I got ill I was in negotiations on a plot of land. My idea was to breed goats, along with a few more things. There is a Muslim village very nearby. There are no goats in the area, but I have found some in another province.   

mollydooker

'Goat is the new black' as Victorian goat farmer struggles to keep up with demand

ABC Rural

By Nikolai Beilharz
Updated 31 March 2016 at 1:42 pm
First posted 30 March 2016 at 11:55 am

A herd of boer goats.
Taylan Atar breeds South African Boer goats (file photo).
(ABC Rural: Kim Honan)

One of Victoria's largest goat farmers says he is struggling to keep up with demand, as more consumers look to alternative meats.

Taylan Atar owns Seven Hills Tallarook, and produces South African Boer goats in central Victoria.
Goat farmer Taylan Atar discusses strong demand for goat meat ( ABC News )

Mr Atar said the goats he produced were not "rangeland" or wild animals that had been captured, but were a farm-bred product.

"What we do is on a smaller scale," he said.

"We cater to the market in Melbourne, so we supply restaurants and farmers' markets.
Rural news in your inbox?

Subscribe for the national headlines of the day.

"The rangeland product would probably account for 99 per cent of all exports, and we're the other one per cent."

Changing consumer tastes is driving the demand, according to Mr Atar.

"Traditionally, it's been a bit of a 'Clayton's' meat — the meat you had when you couldn't afford to buy lamb or beef," he said.

"Now though, people [are] a bit better educated as to how their food is harvested and the protein levels and things like that.

"I can quote one of our chefs who is now saying 'goat is the new black'".

As a result of the booming demand, more farmers are getting into running small herds of 20 or 50 animals, however Mr Atar warned that it was not easy.

"It is a very time consuming and costly exercise," he said.

"Goats aren't as hardy as people think; they're quite particular eaters.

"For example, they don't eat everything, like some people think."

Bill H

No! But this maybe the new opening to the new venture I have been considering for sometime. One before I got ill I was in negotiations on a plot of land. My idea was to breed goats, along with a few more things. There is a Muslim village very nearby. There are no goats in the area, but I have found some in another province.   

So, you're going to open a goat brothel Andy or perhaps rent them by the hour in a kind of takee outee operation?

• Like 1

andy

What ever tickles your fancy Bill. Like your humour :) 

• Like 1