Parrothead

Motorbike for sale.

Parrothead

With the very low mileage, and regular full services, full papers and still in guarantee. And the bike as no problems going into neighbouring countries.

I would hope $1000.  

Will have one of my MSX's for sale on my return. I know it's not the type John is looking for. Keeping one because so much fun.

Full papers, card and plate.

moto_01.jpg

moto_02.jpg

Contact Andy, through this forum, if interested.

Edited by Paul

andy

I am not riding moto's on my return. So now both moto's for sale. Both well looked after, full papers, cards and plate. $1000 per bike.

post-1230-0-50192100-1519555627_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

dicey eye

Do you still have a motorcycle for sale?

And if so where is it stored?

andy

Dicey have this one if your interested. My ladies bike.

WP_20170406_014.thumb.jpg.4b4fc4ae10adcde1ef851cf9f2127e01.jpg

WP_20170219_001.thumb.jpg.bf62a57faf35472ee05b4fe86ccc8fcc.jpg

WP_20170224_004.thumb.jpg.3c42f68b36489df9de594a0192fe72ca.jpg

WP_20170314_009.thumb.jpg.c7c285763d434870a47b489dfc7e39e9.jpg

It's probably done less than 1500klm being that it's her baby and lives in the bar under the LCD TV. So on full view like when bought out of the showroom, cherished, cared for and dusted every day, just like a baby the moto is cared for.

Comes out for the odd Sunday ride out into the countryside for a steady leisure ride, then to the bike wash, next the cake shop where she will unplug her mobile from the factory on board charger. If it's dark, the digital display has plenty of modes and has four colour settings. LED lights all round too, (always a good crowd of youngsters at the cake shop). It's just good fun they the young ones have great bikes too! But no phone chargers. Then the bike is returned under the LCD TV. The only time it ventures out otherwise is to the moto shop, 4 metres next door for a full service. No joke it's had about 8 or more oil changes. Well cared for.

Full papers, card and plate.

Helmet included in sale.

$1000   

andy
15 hours ago, dicey eye said:

Do you still have a motorcycle for sale?

And if so where is it stored?

dicey your reply above 

dicey eye

Since my step son has a full-time job he's saving his salary to purchase a sexy motto. I'll show him your photos and see what he says.

Parrothead

@andy, in the US, used car salesmen used to have a line about cars they sold, often with low mileage considering their age. It went something like, "Yes, sir. Low mileage, babied. Well taken care of. Only driven to church on Sunday and owned by a little old lady."

Not comparing you to a used car salesman in any fashion, God forbid, no. But, your post reminded me of that line, by the way you and she care for the motorbike. 

38 minutes ago, dicey eye said:

Since my step son has a full-time job he's saving his salary to purchase a sexy motto. I'll show him your photos and see what he says.

Did you get your Phantom sorted?

andy
5 hours ago, Parrothead said:

in the US, used car salesmen used to have a line about cars they sold, often with low mileage considering their age. It went something like, "Yes, sir. Low mileage, babied. Well taken care of. Only driven to church on Sunday and owned by a little old lady."

Not comparing you to a used car salesman in any fashion, God forbid, no. But, your post reminded me of that line, by the way you and she care for the motorbike. 

It may be a good sales pitch for the car dealer. There are some good ones whom would tell you the honest holy truth, and he/she will have the documentations and history to back up what is said upon the true words of there vehicle sales, resulting in good words and returning customers.

Then you will get the crooked and fly by nights. Clocking and the cut and shut. Not interested in reputations. Only bank notes thank you. No comebacks. Jack the lad will sell you a hind leg off a donkey, given the chance.

The bike I have put up on offer to sell is honest down to my word.

I have offered my ladies bike! Why, the mileage and condition plus maintenance.

The main factor for us is that she being ill, it's surplus to her requirements. The money gained from the sale would be more use on treatment and medicines.

My  moto is  useful just now, and for the short time I would like to keep hold of it, for obvious reasons. The bike again full documents and 3006klm well maintained and serviced. $1000.

WP_20180629_14_55_24_Pro.thumb.jpg.6a79a3471b8bb5c24b71f833b510db98.jpgWP_20170418_003.thumb.jpg.cca011bf2e1fd5e411ec2ea65bfccd39.jpgIMG-20170414-WA0001.thumb.jpg.6d9d2289ca5e40843413e0126b0139a8.jpg

• Like 1

dicey eye
On 7/18/2018 at 10:13 AM, Parrothead said:

On 7/18/2018 at 9:35 AM, dicey eye said:

Since my step son has a full-time job he's saving his salary to purchase a sexy motto.

Did you get your Phantom sorted?

He's not saving his money at all. Pisses it all away in a blink of an eye.

Edited by Parrothead
Sorted quotes.

John_Galt
5 hours ago, dicey eye said:

He's not saving his money at all. Pisses it all away in a blink of an eye.

Save money? Why would you go and do a thing like that lol . 

• If you would like to join to begin posting and become an active member, feel free to click on THIS LINK, to register. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Forum Operations / Issues forum. If you register, but then are unable to log in, please feel free to post concerns in the Having Problems Logging In? forum. We will address any and all questions, comments, or concerns, as quickly as possible. Welcome to the Living In Cambodia Forums! 

Welcome to the forum!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines. Here is our Privacy Policy.