Parrothead

unlike others,i only mentioned ones that have been out in the last 12 months. can we go back 50 years could mention hundreds LOL

I too, have a pretty extensive list. Several Terabytes, in fact.

Actually, two days ago, I deleted an entire 3 Terabyte drive of old series and movies.

Parrothead

Just starting to watch "Godless", an American 1880's era western, 7 part mini-series. So far, it's pretty good.

Episode List

Godless_001.jpg

• Like 1

phuketrichard

i just got my android box and fast (100 mbs/40mbs) connection

amazing what u can get for free using kodi

stated watching "American gods"

one review..

The Starz adaptation of Neil Gaiman's bestselling fantasy novel is so outrageous in its ambitions and so spectacular to look at, you may get caught up in the illusion and wonder only later, "What the heck was that about?"

TOMATOMETER

92%

Average Rating: 8.18/10

Average Episode Score: 91%

Season Reviews: 74

Fresh: 69

Rotten: 5

Its weird but draws you in.

If u enjoy godless,watch "hell on wheels"

• Like 3

Parrothead

amazing what u can get for free using kodi

I think John (John_Galt) uses Kodi, as well?

andy

I have Kodi too. But also returning next week with my PlayStation :) Lots of movies and music stored on the hard drive.

• Like 1

John_Galt

I think John (John_Galt) uses Kodi, as well?

Yes works great. On Android and Windows

I can always find what I am looking for. (unlike torrents for older/obscure titles) Most popular TV shows are available just a few hours after first airing.

It works best with about 8mbps internet. For streaming. 

Though if you have problems buffering while streaming just download it. You can connect an external hard drive to an Android TV box

• Like 1

bamboo

Boy did you guys misfit!

The OA

The Last Ship

Battlestar Galactia

Deadwood

Spartacus (the series)

Most of the Startrek series

The Sopranos

The Wire

Oz

Lost

Designated Survivor

Those are the ones that come to mind that we’re not mentioned.

Lost was the first series show I watched and been watching them every sense, most of them have been posted already.

Bill H

unlike others,i only mentioned ones that have been out in the last 12 months. can we go back 50 years could mention hundreds LOL

Actually, most if not all of the ones I mentioned are available through one of the streaming services.

Parrothead

Here and Now (2018) - A new series, released February 11th. This series is a dark comedy, centered around a married couple (Tim Robbins and Holly Hunter) and their children, all who reside in Portland, Oregon. 

MV5BMTk2NDIwOTg4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTAxMzc1NDM@._V1_UY1200_CR96,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

In my opinion, don't waste your time downloading it. I will go so far as to say, iZombie is a better series. (I will review iZombie after watching a few more episodes.)

Anyway, I barely finished episode 1, and deleted episode 2 without having viewed it. In a word, "Here and Now" sucks. God knows, I hope this is no resemblance of any real family in today's USA. If it is, we are doomed as a society. I know Portland is one majorly screwed up city. But, I hope it isn't as far gone as this series depicts.

Parrothead

I forgot about reviewing iZombie. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. 

Recently, over the past few months, I have been watching a number of different western series and mini-series from the 50's, 60's, and 70's. As you older fellows may know, there were almost countless numbers of them made, back then. Recently, I have been watching:

The Tales of Wells Fargo

The Rebel

Stagecoach West

Cheyenne

The Deputy

Tombstone Territory

The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp

Bat Masterson

Wagon Train

And others...

The Sacketts - mini-series

As you may know, there are too many to list here. But, many western series during those years were short lived. 

EDIT: You can find most all of these on YouTube, BTW.