Parrothead

FORUM MIGRATION

Parrothead

Howdy,

In the next couple / few days, I will be transferring this site to a new hosting account. If there is any interruption in service, that will be what is happening.

Just wanted everyone to know, in advance. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask prior to this occurring. 

Parrothead

Scratch that.

I had paid a bit over $400 US for three years, for a new hosting package. This was through Hostgator, also the current hosting company. At the moment, I am paying $25.00 US / month for a reseller package that I have had through them, for years. Since I sold most of my sites a year ago, there isn't any reason for continuing to pay for the reseller package. For those who do not know, a reseller package is one where you can add and remove sites that you host, either for yourself, or for others. So, you can run multiple sites off one package.

It isn't really feasible for me to continue hosting this forum on that package. So, I will just stop hosting as of the 20th of March. Not to mention, the farm is taking more of our time these days, and that is where I want to focus most of my time. 

If anyone wishes to take over the hosting of the forum, to continue running it, feel free to let me know. I will be happy to turn over all access and ownership to you. Otherwise, March 20th, 2018, will be the last day for this forum to be online. 

Bill H

Oh, my!  A sad day that will be.

Parrothead

Oh, my!  A sad day that will be.

Nope. Looks like another member is going to take it over. Glad to see that happen. Haven't spoken with him about it. But, maybe he will be okay with my continued posting of projects and such on the forum. Not sure, but hopefully so. 

bamboo

what happened to Kenny ?

Parrothead

what happened to Kenny ?

Nothing. He has resided in the Philippines for some time, now.

bamboo

I thought he was running the site, man I can't believe the Livingincebu, and now Livingincambodia too may be gone. Im not an active poster but love reading the forms. I know the livingincebu is still going but it's not the same without you around Paul.

• Like 2

andy

This living in Cambodia forum will be alright. I am going to take it over. I like the community here it is actually helpful. Hopefully Paul will stick around and keep posting especially about his different farm projects. 

Excellent John Galt. Hoping you the very best on your new venture. The forum lives on :)

All the best to you Paul on the farm. Hope to see your farming posts flowing in. 

• Like 4

Parrothead

I thought he was running the site, man I can't believe the Livingincebu, and now Livingincambodia too may be gone. Im not an active poster but love reading the forms. I know the livingincebu is still going but it's not the same without you around Paul.

I'll send ya a PM.