urban.gd99

Help I'm moving to cambodia

dicey eye

But, I can't say I was ever quite how you make me sound. I have never been one to put up with moochers.

Ok, I guess I did give the wrong impression. Must say I don't recollect you buying jerks drinks. Though your charismatic personality attracted patrons to see what all the good times were about.

• Like 1

Daz

Hi guys I'm after any help or advice as I'm thinking of coming to phenom pen in feb this year would like to know best place to hook up with expats and where to go for flat apartment etc

John_Galt
18 hours ago, Daz said:

Hi guys I'm after any help or advice as I'm thinking of coming to phenom pen in feb this year would like to know best place to hook up with expats and where to go for flat apartment etc

Hello Welcome to the forum! 

I have never lived in Phenom Pen since I prefer to live in smaller quieter cities. 
The best way for me to find apartments is once you figure out which part of town you want to live in. 
Find a friendly tuk tuk driver and drive around look and have him translate for you.  

Daz

Thanx for your reply John is there any cities or towns you can recommend, my intentions are to fly into phnom phen and find an island to chill on for a week or 2 then to find an apartment hopefully some sort of an income which could sustain or assist my stay I would be grateful for any suggestions or info on this matter .  TIA

John_Galt
On 1/28/2020 at 4:32 PM, Daz said:

Thanx for your reply John is there any cities or towns you can recommend, my intentions are to fly into phnom phen and find an island to chill on for a week or 2 then to find an apartment hopefully some sort of an income which could sustain or assist my stay I would be grateful for any suggestions or info on this matter .  TIA

I depends on your life style.

If you like being social with other expats and or bars Phnom Penh would be best. Should be also very easy to find a teaching job there as well.

If you like something more relaxed but still a few expats Battambang is good. Can usually find a teaching job.

If you just want a job an not many expats. Poipet would be good. But very dusty and not much to do there. 

For making money teaching English is the easiest. 

Online English teaching is better pay. And it would allow you to move around while working. 
Or owning your own business bar/resturuant ect.