Parrothead

Chantra Computer Shop In Phnom Penh.

Parrothead
18 minutes ago, John_Galt said:

The only thing I am looking for though probably wont buy for a few months is a new computer/laptop.

Chantra Computer - Phnom Penh

• Like 2

John_Galt

I will look to see if I can find them on facebook. Usually businesses here will show a lot of pictures of their products. 

I am a lot closer to Bangkok than Phnom Penh though. 

John_Galt

I already liked them on facebook.

Have you bought from them before?

And have them send you the items? 

Parrothead
7 hours ago, John_Galt said:

Have you bought from them before?

And have them send you the items? 

Not yet. Multiple recommendations, though. Pay by Wing, send by bus. I've done this with a number of businesses in Phnom Penh. 

I'm going there at some point, this month. Not sure when you are planning to buy?

John_Galt

Not a high priority my current computer is working. I will just wait a few months unless/until I find a good deal. 

They look like a good shop. 

• Like 1

Parrothead
3 minutes ago, John_Galt said:

Not a high priority my current computer is working. I will just wait a few months unless/until I find a good deal.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

John_Galt

This shop was recommended to me by a few different people. I tried contacting them on Facebook messenger and it took them 2 days to respond. Once they responded they didnt seem to care to answer my questions. Even though I told them I wanted to buy a new $1000+ computer. So I ended up contacting someone else and buying from them. 

Maybe they were busy or their normal Facebook seller had off. 

Anyways someone else might have better luck. They still seem like a good store and have a large selection. 

• Like 1

Parrothead
3 hours ago, John_Galt said:

So I ended up contacting someone else and buying from them. 

Not real good for any business to do that. Of course, some businesses just don't care. They tend to have so many walk ins, that they don't worry about online sales, etc. Chantra seems to be a pretty large shop. Maybe they are getting too big?

John_Galt
12 minutes ago, Parrothead said:

Not real good for any business to do that. Of course, some businesses just don't care. They tend to have so many walk ins, that they don't worry about online sales, etc. Chantra seems to be a pretty large shop. Maybe they are getting too big?

Not sure. Lost a good sale because of it though.
Facebook shows they generally reply within an hour (stat by FaceBook). So it was probably just a fluke. 

• Like 1

Parrothead
10 minutes ago, John_Galt said:

Not sure. Lost a good sale because of it though.
Facebook shows they generally reply within an hour (stat by FaceBook). So it was probably just a fluke. 

I will say, when I contacted them regarding pricing on an SSD, they replied to me pretty fast. Informed me of shipping, etc., as well.