Sign in to follow this  
mollydooker

Contemporary Pizza Phone Order

mollydooker

Pizza                                 Phone Order

CALLER: 
                                  Is                                     this Gordon's Pizza?

GOOGLE: 
                                  No                                     sir, it's Google Pizza

CALLER: 
                                  I                                     must have dialed a wrong number.                                     Sorry.

GOOGLE: 
                                  No                                     sir, Google bought Gordon’s Pizza                                     last month.

CALLER: 
                                  OK.                                     I would like to order a pizza.

GOOGLE: 
                                  Do                                     you want your usual, sir?

CALLER:

My                                     usual? You know me?

GOOGLE:

According                                     to our caller ID data sheet, the                                     last 12 times you called you ordered                                     an extra-large pizza with three                                     cheeses, sausage, pepperoni,                                     mushrooms and meatballs on a thick                                     crust.

CALLER:

OK!                                     That’s what I want …

GOOGLE:

May                                     I suggest that this time you order a                                     pizza with ricotta, arugula,                                     sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a                                     whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?

CALLER: 
                                  What?                                     I detest vegetable!

GOOGLE: 
                                  Your                                     cholesterol is not good, sir.

CALLER: 
                                  How                                     the hell do you know!

GOOGLE:

Well,                                     we cross-referenced your home phone                                     number with your medical records. We                                     have the result of your blood tests                                     for the last 7 years.

CALLER:

Okay,                                     but I do not want your rotten                                     vegetable pizza! I already take                                     medication for my cholesterol.

GOOGLE: Excuse                                     me sir, but you have not taken your                                     medication regularly. According to                                     our database, you only purchased a                                     box of 30 cholesterol tablets once,                                     at Drug RX Network, 4 months ago.

CALLER: 
                                  I                                     bought more from another drugstore.

GOOGLE: 
                                  That                                     doesn’t show on your credit card                                     statement.

CALLER: 
                                  I                                     paid in cash.

GOOGLE: 
                                  But                                     you did not withdraw enough cash                                     according to your bank statement.

CALLER: 
                                  I                                     have other sources of cash.

GOOGLE: That                                     doesn’t show on your last tax return                                     unless you bought them using an                                     undeclared income source, which is                                     against the law.

CALLER: 
                                  WHAT                                     THE HELL!!!

GOOGLE: 
                                  I'm                                     sorry, sir, we use such information                                     only with the sole intention of                                     helping you.

CALLER:

Enough                                     already! I'm sick to death of                                     Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp                                     and all the others. I'm going to an                                     island without internet, cable TV,                                     where there is no cell phone service                                     and no one to watch me or spy on me.

GOOGLE: 

I                                     understand sir, but you need to                                     renew your passport first. It                                     expired 6weeks ago…
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Oz Jon

Very good! - It would be even funnier if it weren't so close to reality!

-------------------------------------------

I make a habit of feeding "big brother" with confusing, incorrect information.

eg. I've changed my birth date many times ..... 1 April is one of my favourites.

And I've got many different phone numbers, residential addresses and occupations

Edited by Oz Jon
  • Funny 1