luvthai2003

The Heat Of The Day

luvthai2003

Just curious as to what the members here do during the heat of the day? Do you usually just chill at home, do you have activities in an air conditioned environment you go to, or whatever? Can someone recommend a Khmer language school? Does anyone know of a reputable room/apartment location service? Thanks.

• Like 1

Parrothead
2 hours ago, luvthai2003 said:

Just curious as to what the members here do during the heat of the day?

This is what I do, while "supervising" farm activities. :)

drinks (4).jpg

drinks (3).jpg

Few may know this. But, supervising can be a very, very stressful job. 

Do you usually just chill at home, do you have activities in an air conditioned environment you go to, or whatever?

Yep. When I get too hot outside, I take a union break. Then, I go indoors, to this:

panasonic_inverter_air-con_2.jpg

Can someone recommend a Khmer language school?

I have no clue, unfortunately, for any city. Sorry. Personally, I have zero interest in learning the language. Too damned difficult to do so, for me.

Does anyone know of a reputable room/apartment location service?

For which city? Chan and I know several places for rent, here in Battambang.

Edited by Parrothead
  • Like 1

mollydooker

Looking at the Panosonic split reminded me of the remote in the hotel recently in PP ...in incremements of .5 degrees ?? ....how would anyone know if it was .5 too cold or warm ???

andy
2 hours ago, mollydooker said:

?? ....how would anyone know if it was .5 too cold or warm ???

Keep on pressing that button.

• Funny 1

andy
5 hours ago, luvthai2003 said:

Just curious as to what the members here do during the heat of the day?

What do you normally like to do with your daytime?

I do usually chill out at home. Not too often with the air on. Or I may go to the fishing village to visit Khmer friends. Maybe the beach too. I also don't open the bar until around 5. Due to the heat.

Koh Kong is filling up fast with Barangs from other parts of the country. Accommodation will be hard to find soon. But their are plenty of hotels.

Khmer, once asked the teacher, who comes to give the kids next door an hours extra tuition, daily. No she had no more time.

There are plenty of people around, Khmer and western who speak.