John_Galt

Shut up 10 Every Windows 10 User Should Have This Software

John_Galt

Awesome piece of software very useful. 

Easy access to your windows 10 privacy settings. 
Red means windows setting is in place
Green means your privacy is protected
App: https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

dicey eye

Be a waste of time spying on me - I'm way too boring - put any spy to sleep

• Like 1

Read2Learn

My concern with 10 is that we may be allowing ms to spy on friends and family and share information for profit. 10 shares email contacts and even phone contacts, how long will it be before the robo calls and spam emails start rolling in to us and to those on our contacts, it is already happening in the United States and part of it may already be due to 10 and ms providing the contact information to those they sell lists to. 

Parrothead
2 hours ago, Read2Learn said:

My concern with 10 is that we may be allowing ms to spy on friends and family and share information for profit. 10 shares email contacts and even phone contacts, how long will it be before the robo calls and spam emails start rolling in to us and to those on our contacts, it is already happening in the United States and part of it may already be due to 10 and ms providing the contact information to those they sell lists to. 

Well, the only way I can see getting around all of that is, use a computer with a different O/S, like Linux based operating systems, for your important things. Use Windows for general BS.

syzmic

It seems like everyone wants to spy on us now, but there's another option out there.  Check out Chromebook computers.  they use a Chrome browser OS, and don't get viruses.  they are also a lot less expensive than the others.

• Like 1