luvthai2003

Rejection AtThe Border

luvthai2003

Well, my buddy David took the bus ride from Saigon to PP yesterday. He was finally making his break out of Nam. He gets to the border and gets rejected because he couldn't stamp out of Nam due to a missing page in his passport. Apparently, it was ripped out, and it was the page that had his visa on it. I'll let him fill in the details should he decide to do so. Anyway, he returned to HCMC, will work for one more month and then head to PP

• Shocked 2

John_Galt

Sounds like Vietnam wouldnt let him leave. Hopefully it wont be too hard to fix the missing page/visa. 

• Like 1

Parrothead
5 hours ago, luvthai2003 said:

He gets to the border and gets rejected because he couldn't stamp out of Nam due to a missing page in his passport. Apparently, it was ripped out, and it was the page that had his visa on it.

I have to admit, I can't wait to hear this. I don't think I have ever heard of a page being ripped out of a passport, before. Pissed off g/f, perhaps?

luvthai2003

Wife. A real jealous b**ch. 

• Shocked 1

Parrothead
2 hours ago, luvthai2003 said:

Wife. A real jealous b**ch. 

Sounds like most women - crazy. :D

phuketrichard

The passport remains the property of the government at all times, it's not yours, and mutilating it by tearing pages out automatically makes it invalid

he needs get a new one ASAP

Edited by phuketrichard
  • Like 2

Oz Jon

Every day, something new!

Never heard of anything like this before.

Seems that someone doesn't like your buddy David!

• Like 1

Parrothead
31 minutes ago, Oz Jon said:

Seems that someone doesn't like your buddy David!

Yeah, apparently, David's wife! Man, I can see why he wants to head over here. 

• Like 1

dicey eye

A quotation from The Mourning Bride, a play by William Congreve seems appropriate, which reads in full: "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd / Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd."

• Like 3

andy

Nice quote dicey. Seems she is Vietnamese. With the few woman I have known, I would defiantly say beware of the Scorned Khmer. It may only be me but they seem to bite the hardest.

• Like 1